Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

We will have Rapinha so I don't care. This 2 are great options for RW.

Signing Dembele on a free is better than paying 65m for Raphinha. I'm sure Xavi has insisted on the signing of Dembele like with Kessie.

Hopefully we can add Luis Suarez on a free instead of 60m for Lewandowski. He is only a year older.

Then with a bit of luck next season we can add Messi and Busquets.

----Stegen-----
Roberto-Pique-Christensen-Alba
-----Kessie-Busquets-Pedri-----
-----Messi-Suarez-Dembele----

Last edited:

serghei

Signing Dembele on a free is better than paying 65m for Raphinha. I'm sure Xavi has insisted on the signing of Dembele like with Kessie.

Hopefully we can add Luis Suarez on a free instead of 60m for Lewandowski. He is only a year older.

Then with a bit of luck next season we can add Messi and Busquets.

----Stegen-----
Roberto-Pique-Christensen-Alba
-----Kessie-Busquets-Pedri-----
-----Messi-Suarez-Dembele----

Signing Dembele, after he proved he is a flop, is for sure better than signing a player that was also wanted by Bayern, Liverpool, and Chelsea, 3 of the last 4 CL winners.

If you're aiming for the top 4 in Spain that is.

Raphinha is not a certain hit. But he proved himself in the hardest league in the world. Something Dembele never did. Dembele is already damaged goods for me. I saw enough of him to know he'll never be good enough for the top level.

Last edited:

feggydinho

Signing Dembele, after he proved he is a flop, is for sure better than signing a player that was also wanted by Bayern, Liverpool, and Chelsea, 3 of the last 4 CL winners.

If you're aiming for the top 4 in Spain that is.

Raphinha is not a certain hit. But he proved himself in the hardest league in the world. Something Dembele never did. Dembele is already damaged goods for me. I saw enough of him to know he'll never be good enough for the top level.

What did Raphinha prove actually in the Prem? He has similar numbers to Deulofeu in the premier league so it's still a hit or miss.

Sooke

Unfortunately, he was good for us last season because we've actually been used to seeing players like Jutgla, Demir, Ilias and other raw kids who probably won't make it big. When you talk about other teams... they kind of have better players than Dembele already.

We have to admit finaly that Dembele is not that good of a player as some of the members here think. He has a lots of minuses which prevent him to become a world class winger.

Dembele is good if you are comparing him to some average kid with no experience. Then of course you see Dembele making some stuff happen and you think this guy is great. And then you look at Vinicius humiliating City's defenders in the CL semifinals, and scoring the winner in a CL final, and you realize Dembele is just average for the elite level.

For the level we aspire to get to, Dembele is never going to be better than a rotation player. A bench player you put him in when the game is not going well and you need to take a risk.

You have said it right. Congrats. Dribbling when there is a pace is his strength, but scoring is one of his weaknesses. Hopefully, if we land Lewandowski, Dembele's game will got up one level. Not because of him but because the Polish is always at the right place at the right time.

With hopes to get Lewa so there is actually someone to be targeted at.

When we have Dembele, Raphinha and Fati at the wings, it will be very easy for Lewa to put the ball in the net. They are all very creative.

In before he gets injured in like 5 games.

That is actually my main concern about Dembele. 5-6 games into the season he may get injured again and miss the half of it.

xXKonan

Xavi has asked the Barcelona board to approve Ousmane Demb?l?'s continuity as the coach considers him a fundamental player.

• Demb?l? will stay at Bar?a. It is expected to be official this coming week.
#FCB ����

@MatteMoretto
[relevo]

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Demb?l?'s salary will be around €10m per season, if he's able to get all the bonuses. It's not a 40% wage cut like they say in Catalonia. [l'?quipe] #fcblive

L'equipe reporting renewal as well. It's done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans