Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVI9323

Here is all the quote
Braithwaite: "Dembele's individual talent has more impact than that of a player like Lewandowski, individually speaking. Ousmane is incredible. A good player and a good person."
"I have never seen someone with Dembele's talent. I'm serious. Leo Messi is something else, but after him, I haven't seen any player like Dembele. The boy is special."

Xavi : It is not to throw flowers at me, but I have seen very few players with the ability to 1v1. He is at the level of the best Neymar.

They are doing too much lol, calm down, don't put too much presure on him... if he do one or two bad game against bayern and inter everyone will crucify him again

Birdy

Another stat from the Plzen game I came across: 7 passes into the rival area, a record since Messi's last time to do this (vs PSG)

feggydinho

Finishing or creation.

which matters more.

The "team winning" matters more, and you often need a balance of the two qualities in the team for this. You might observe that a team more focused on finishing would have their forwards playing greedy and attempting to finish from insane angles, but it becomes better when it's balanced.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Dembele: "Everything is special with Xavi. I havent had a coach like this since Tuchel. He told me I was very good, but that I needed to change my mentality. Then, There was a day that it clicked and? I changed"

That leadership :xavi:

iniestaGOAT

Dembele: "Everything is special with Xavi. I havent had a coach like this since Tuchel. He told me I was very good, but that I needed to change my mentality. Then, There was a day that it clicked and? I changed"

That leadership :xavi:

Xavi is 99 percent why he stayed let's be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans