Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

Xavi has done a great job with Dembouz, a manager who believes in him and was patient. That workrate, the tackle, followed by the assist was something I never thought we'd see from Dembele.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well thats true. Buuuut if Dembele RW > Raphina RW. If dembele can play like tonight consistently, I would rather have him on RW then Raphina

That would mean Ferran Torres or an Ansu Fati who still struggles to press and track back at the LW. As much as I want Ansu to succeed he is currently going to be a liability versus teams like Bayern if he doesn't put in the effort.

Our team is better with Raphinha at RW and Dembele at LW with both of them switching positions every now and then in a match. Also makes us a really dynamic team having two quick wingers.

KingLeo10

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] going to collect a massive W on this one if Dembele keeps this up

I think only he, Tekkers, Ajnokeith, and Respekt were the only ones still supporting Dembele at the time his contract expired :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

That dembele was still a game changer against the likes of Bayern, and even Monaco (with Mbappe, Bernardo and the likes in CL). He's matured now though

True of course but the amount of mistakes he made compared to good actions was probably way worse.

Dortmund was always about showing off talent to sell them for 100mil.

He is way smarter player today.

OVI9323

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] going to collect a massive W on this one if Dembele keeps this up

I think only he, Tekkers, Ajnokeith, and Respekt were the only ones still supporting Dembele at the time his contract expired :lol:

Yep, Birdy is the leader of the Dembele rescue team lol... For me when we heard info about PSG and Chelsea and how he was asking 20million i was done with him lol... But clearly he's proving me wrong... now the most important matches are not here yet but seen as he play since 9 month, it looks more than promising

gregorrin10

His 100m buyout clause won't be an issue for other clubs if he continues performing the way he has been under Xavi without injuries.

Man would've transformed Chelsea's rw.

He never would've become the player he is now without Xavi and his unwavering support and trust in him.

El Ilusionista

Drastically improved his shooting technique.

Back in the days man used to sky them most of the time but nowadays, his shots are much cleaner well placed but also with plenty of power. Mans finally maturing, his agent will skin us next year negotiating a renewal though.

Him Lewy & Raphinha will hurt the Bayern defence.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FcFH98kagAAjjxI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans