Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] going to collect a massive W on this one if Dembele keeps this up

I think only he, Tekkers, Ajnokeith, and Respekt were the only ones still supporting Dembele at the time his contract expired :lol:

Dembele defense clan will accept their W shortly 🤖🤖:lol:

But really, the only thing which ever held him back was injuries and lack of rhythm. Now he's got extended time on the field he is improving game after game on top of his already great ability.

Horatio

You're welcome
I deserve a spot in that clan. Behind Birdy at least is fine.
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] also
even jamdav does.

OVI9323

Rendez-vous november first to make a first bilan... since then if he stay fit and contribute as he does now we could said that decade of dominence is irrefutably and irretrievably on the way.

malvolio

I deserve a spot in that clan. Behind Birdy at least is fine.
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] also
even jamdav does.

You are too soft and like it behind. The man just eviscertaed Plzen though.

I demand a bigger scalp in order to consider forgiving him.

Horatio

You're welcome
You are too soft and like it behind. The man just eviscertaed Plzen though.

I demand a bigger scalp in order to consider forgiving him.

Stop pining for attention. *jamdav voice*

You?re right about opponent being bad but it is not first game this season. So far great season.

Last edited:

Zidane82

🎙️| Martin Braithwaite: Dembele makes more of a difference than Lewandowski. He is the best talent I've seen since Messi.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
🎙️| Martin Braithwaite: Dembele makes more of a difference than Lewandowski. He is the best talent I've seen since Messi.

Is that a real quote? Look Dembele can be really good on a good day - but best talent since Messi??! lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans