Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Worth far more than 50m in this market where even average players are going for that these days.

Another Alemany masterclass setting his clause so low - so he can play well for a year and then jet off to some EPL club for pennies.

Padremany!!!!

Messigician

Worth far more than 50m in this market where even average players are going for that these days.

Another Alemany masterclass setting his clause so low - so he can play well for a year and then jet off to some EPL club for pennies.

Padremany!!!!

I mean he was gonna leave for free...

Porque

Padremany!!!!

Best signing of the Summer signing a 100m player on a free tbf.

Only signing which surpasses that is PSG signing Messi on a free.

JamDav1982

Padremany!!!!

The alternative was he goes for free..

The fuck up of the board was pissing Dembele and agent off last December when were trying to plead poverty one minute then spending 60m on Torres the next.

Trying to get Dembele to accept less money while saying he is better than Mbappe..

By the summer the deal they got with him was probably about all could do.

vegitot

Top performances in this WC

Always advancing play and making meters with the ball in tight spaces
But what is really impressive is how much he is working his ass off in defense unlike the egomaniac playing on the other flank.

Treat of the day, let's remember that 4 years ago today he scored this wonder goal:
https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1600762376537645062

Invisible vs England and Morocco. Carried so hard by other French players.

Good world cup. Nothing more nothing less.

Hope club can sell with good price.

feggydinho

Invisible vs England and Morocco. Carried so hard by other French players.

Good world cup. Nothing more nothing less.

Hope club can sell with good price.

From what I observed, he played defensively in their last 2 games, so you'll notice that England and Morocco majorly used the rw when attacking France, hence why Foden and Morocco's attack was invisible against France in their lw.

He was also neglected often when France was attacking in counters, I saw instances when Giroud was forcing passes to Mbappes wing instead of looking round to see how free Dembele was, on one of those instances Mbappe was miles offside but Giroud still went with that option so they mostly attack using the lw with Mvapp3.

OVI9323

Top performances in this WC

Always advancing play and making meters with the ball in tight spaces
But what is really impressive is how much he is working his ass off in defense unlike the egomaniac playing on the other flank.

Treat of the day, let's remember that 4 years ago today he scored this wonder goal:
https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1600762376537645062

Not top performance when we see his offensive output but overall i'm pretty impressed of how he help about the balance of his team and it's funny how almost not team try to attack his wing.
In a sense he remind me of Matuidi and i'd never though that i'd say it about Dembele

Before the World cup i was sure that he'd play the first Match then Coman would take his place. Since Deschamp is a coach with great eyes and is fond of smart player who fit the balance of the team.
Well dembele proved me wrong and has a good contribution (Great would be Mbappe, Loris, Giroud and Griezmann) in this team.

Curious to see how he will do against Argentina but Imo his Wc is already a success since he convinced Deschamps and take part in almost all the game

Barcilliant

Imagine if he becomes a two time WC winner lol. Life is about luck. Hard work counts for sure but nothing trumps sheer dumb luck or destiny as some would call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans