Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

United tie is, normally, close to 50-50, but now missing our most in form player, they are clear favorites.

Doesn't mean we should give up without a fight though.

Nonsense.

You claimed they were favs already and anyone who disagreed had an 'agenda'.

Now they are 'clear favourites' when Barca are missing a player you claim never turns up on biggest games and is over rated.

Barca are still favs to go through.

Barca supposed to be shiting themselves about Weghorst and Antony?

serghei

Nonsense.

You claimed they were favs already and anyone who disagreed had an 'agenda'.

Now they are 'clear favourites' when Barca are missing a player you claim never turns up on biggest games and is over rated.

Barca are still favs to go through.

Barca supposed to be shiting themselves about Weghorst and Antony?

Yeah, like 55-45 favorites I believe I put it. Agenda-man at it again. Don't have time for it.

jamrock

For me it's not so fear, I just don't care about the EL, who the hell wants to win the EL, lol, sounds so shitty.

The game between us & man u, will be pretty close, could go either way, not nothing to fear, but if we lost I wouldn't be surprised or be upset.

JamDav1982

Yeah, like 55-45 favorites I believe I put it. Agenda-man at it again. Don't have time for it.

Haha ffs.

Mental gymnastics out in force.

Go on and tell us how Wan Bissaka is better RB than Kounde again...

Usual Serghie nonsense.

Man Utd were favs and anyone who didnt think so had an 'agenda'... claimed by Seghie before Dembele injury.

JamDav1982

For me it's not so fear, I just don't care about the EL, who the hell wants to win the EL, lol, sounds so shitty.

The game between us & man u, will be pretty close, could go either way, not nothing to fear, but if we lost I wouldn't be surprised or be upset.

Barca board and Xavi want it badly.

Had they won it last year probably still be in CL now and a lot more cash in the bank.

ajnotkeith

United tie is, normally, close to 50-50, but now missing our most in form player, they are clear favorites.

Doesn't mean we should give up without a fight though.

Think MATS and Araujo would probably be bigger losses if I'm honest even though I love Dembele.

MATS been by far the best player so far this season and dropoff to him and Pena is big.

jamrock

LaLiga is shite I agree, it's a two-team league, we are one of the two top teams.

Saying Barcelona should accept to be knocked out of the Europa League is terrible. Why bring a 35 year old top striker and spend so much on prime age players if not trying to compete now, even in Europa League?

We spent 120m, net of 30m relax lol.

Again though going by your own logic, Man UTD are superior to us, because la Liga is the worst of the top 5 leagues.

So if a team from the great EPL beats us, it's not a shock heard around the world.

Tie will be pretty close, if we lose its cool, if we win, I'm not jumping through the roof either.

jamrock

Barca board and Xavi want it badly.

Had they won it last year probably still be in CL now and a lot more cash in the bank.

You're at least making a better point than the other dude, from a financial prospect it would be good to win or make a deep run.

I'm talking purply sportingly, I genuinely don't care if we win or lose the EL or this game against Man utd.

I'd honestly take the domestic double, over the league & EL, if I had to chose.

JamDav1982

You're at least making a better point than the other dude, from a financial prospect it would be good to win or make a deep run.

I'm talking purply sportingly, I genuinely don't care if we win or lose the EL or this game against Man utd.

I'd honestly take the domestic double, over the league & EL, if I had to chose.

It is all tied in sportingly also.. Barca will be in better position to improve in summer if win it and each round go further.

It is fucking terrible look to go out two European compeitions early again and can impact financially, spoting wise the lot going forward.

No one at club would take domestic cup over EL but Xavi is correct to go for cup also.

jamrock

It is all tied in sportingly also.. Barca will be in better position to improve in summer if win it and each round go further.

It is fucking terrible look to go out two European compeitions early again and can impact financially, spoting wise the lot going forward.

No one at club would take domestic cup over EL but Xavi is correct to go for cup also.

Said domestic double, Tucker Carson, not cup.

Ofc if given the choice between Copa & EL alone, everyone would choose EL.

JamDav1982

Said domestic double, Tucker Carson, not cup.

Ofc if given the choice between Copa & EL alone, everyone would choose EL.

No 'Tucker Carlson' needed.

As Barca will go for league regardless. It is not some choice.

Why bill it as 'EL vs Domestic Double'.

Pointless claim.

You would rather win all three.

mc_lovin

Folk getting ready for excuses if get another embarrassing early exit and trying to play down what EL means or Barcas chances.

I mean El would be nice, but at the end of the day who cares. That's just the truth.

I am more excited about winning against United than the trophy. It's an ego thing. Embarassing early exit really depends on the result. A close loss to United wouldn't be.

JamDav1982

I mean El would be nice, but at the end of the day who cares. That's just the truth.

I am more excited about winning against United than the trophy. It's an ego thing. Embarassing early exit really depends on the result. A close loss to United wouldn't be.

Board and Xavi care massively,

Fans care as dont want another embarrassment in europe of being out twice by February.

Again.. who is saying EL is more important than league.

No relevance.

ajnotkeith

We spent 120m, net of 30m relax lol.

Again though going by your own logic, Man UTD are superior to us, because la Liga is the worst of the top 5 leagues.

So if a team from the great EPL beats us, it's not a shock heard around the world.

Tie will be pretty close, if we lose its cool, if we win, I'm not jumping through the roof either.

I'm not sure how your conclusion makes sense.

LaLiga is the 'worst of the top 5 leagues' because it is terrible other than Madrid or Barca (though I think it is 4th, not 5th).

How does that mean United are better than Barca? I never stated that nor it is clear how you got there from what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans