Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

I feel like only top players care about prestige. They play at strong team fancy their chances at winning trophies repeatedly and get paid high enough players.
Some 2nd degree and lot of 3rd degree prolly started caring more about getting loaded as much as possible.
Money has fucked up even the top players, look at Mbappe. He is a competitive lad, but like Neymar, he chose money.

OVI9323

After his performance against Newcastle people are starting to turn on him. Beautiful to watch. Vindication after hating on this guy for almost half a decade and being called an idiot by the football connoisseurs of the forum like Birdy and that "I used to be a professional football player and Dembele is a genius" old guy. I may not be an expert in football that's true, but the way these two users would act like Barcelona, its managers and players were holding this guy down was ridiculous to watch.

Remember when we used to see essays of Dembele struggling because he had to deal with old man Messi, Busquets and Suarez? Now he's with his countrymen that are some of the fastest and most talented attackers in Europe and somehow he's worse now than ever. So much for the slow players make Dembele play like shit theory.
I still remind myself when i was saying Vinicius is not even in the same league as this farce of a player and i was told by 1-2 member how it was wrong and dembele was still comparable or even better... damn lol. I watch barca match then some higlight of psg, it reminds me of my worst nightmare, i almost feel sad for psg supporter

Laplacian

Professor L'OptaBirdie nowhere to be seen.

10 games, 0 goals, 1 assist :lol:
Out of all the players in the world to fanboy over he picked Dembele. Weirdest shit ever. And he came around the time with his Dembele essays when Dembele's only good season was his Dortmund season. Must have been some cousin, uncle or close friend of his. Only way it'd make sense.

Birdy

So, in a game where:
- his team was atrocious,
- Enrique tactically outclassed by Howe,
- most players dropped a shitshow,
- Mbape who was the worst player on the pitch,

and he was the only one making something happen in attack,

the usual clown-crew pops up here to shit on him, as if it's some vindication.
No wonder the same clown-crew keep silent about the disasterclasses that we see week in week out from Barca after he left

Birdy

Out of all the players in the world to fanboy over he picked Dembele. Weirdest shit ever. And he came around the time with his Dembele essays when Dembele's only good season was his Dortmund season. Must have been some cousin, uncle or close friend of his. Only way it'd make sense.

Funny that you pop up in here in general only to shit on him,

Remember you are the guy who said that Allan Saint Maximin is better than Dembele
:clown:

KingLeo10

So, in a game where:
- his team was atrocious,
- Enrique tactically outclassed by Howe,
- most players dropped a shitshow,
- Mbape who was the worst player on the pitch,

and he was the only one making something happen in attack,

the usual clown-crew pops up here to shit on him, as if it's some vindication.
No wonder the same clown-crew keep silent about the disasterclasses that we see week in week out from Barca after he left

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is comedy gold

Birdy

Thing is mate, he is quite shite. Xavi got the best of him, and even then, it wasn't much. He's an ok player, but totally overrated in the big games.

Sorry, I am not going to take seriously any assessment of a player from you, a guy who still comes up with BS after BS in mental gymnastics in order to find excuses for Raphinia

Laplacian

Mate, the first time Dembele actually had an impact on this team and contributed to a significant title was last season. His 6th and last season, and he was injured for half the season. His best season with us and we still confidently won the league pretty much without him.

It doesn't matter if we're having disaster classes right now, because Dembele never really consistently contributed to this team as he was always injured him so his absence can't really be cited as the reason. The reason would be the crucial players significant to our team like De Jong being injured. lol

serghei

Sorry, I am not going to take seriously any assessment of a player from you, a guy who still comes up with BS after BS in mental gymnastics in order to find excuses for Raphinia

Look at the numbers. Don't believe me. He's playing in farmers league and has shittier output than Take Kubo.

ajnotkeith

I love Dembele, he is so talented, but his problem is overcomplicating things.

Most goals and assists are tapins or cutbacks. He always tries to do the incredible.

Birdy

Mate, the first time Dembele actually had an impact on this team and contributed to a significant title was last season. His 6th and last season, and he was injured for half the season. His best season with us and we still confidently won the league pretty much without him.

It doesn't matter if we're having disaster classes right now, because Dembele never really consistently contributed to this team as he was always injured him so his absence can't really be cited as the reason. The reason would be the crucial players significant to our team like De Jong. lol

You probably didn't watch the team after Xavi took over.
No other explanation for the silly stuff you write down.
Dembele became the record assist provider in 21-22 when we didn't win anything.

I am not going to defend Xavi, as he is clearly clueless in creating a team that plays attacking football.
He knows only to do something specific with his wingers: give them the ball in isolation from everyone else, and expect from them to always pull a rabbit out of the hat
Dembele did that exceptionally for 2 seasons.

All the rest is your own personal problems with him, which simply no one cares about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans