Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Di Campli (Marco Verratti's ex-agent): "Verratti's failed move to Barça in 2017? Barça delegation visited Marco's house in Paris. He gave me the green light to start the operation and informed PSG that he wanted to go to Barça. Then everything stopped. Nasser Al-Khelaifi changed his mind. Marco was locked in a room and was told that PSG will take Neymar from Barça, renew his contract and do everything he wanted on the condition that he fires me." @cmdotcom 🇮

What can man do against a club like this?

Morten

I think we should hold our tongues a bit though. Its been a couple months.
He's playing good and is prejudiced by teammates missing the chances he gave like with Pedri last season.

But you know he could get injuried at any moment though, so at least he has got to produce while fit.

JohnN

I see PSG trashed 4-1 and I am just happy. Already said Dembele made a bad move, because leaving Barca for PSG at this stage has been already being proven bad from partyboi Neymar.
of course Dembele went to his home country so things might go better for him.
one thing is for sure. he isn't a big game player. this has been established.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I see PSG trashed 4-1 and I am just happy. Already said Dembele made a bad move, because leaving Barca for PSG at this stage has been already being proven bad from partyboi Neymar.
it will be even a lot worse if Mbappe leaves PSG, then they are officially a EL level team

Kul_z

Considering that this barca team is only growing and qsg is at the turning point, he's a top class idiot, but thats something we already knew.

Porque

I watched the whole game but yeah Enrique going for two mids was ridiculous. Especially as Ugarte treats the ball like a bomb.

Dembele was definitely PSG's most threatening attacker. Mbappe looked half arsed. They hounded Messi and Neymar out the club and treated Kylian like a king, all whilst he genuinely doesn't seem to care.

It's that time of the year again where we delve into how little Mbappe moves off the ball, for a 24 year old player.

After completing two full matches.
8.45 avg. per match

An improvement from last year, but still far from others in the same positions.

Rory

Simple truth about being a forward is at some point “playing well” has to translate to goals and assists. Messi was doing all the same key pass stuff being mentioned and backing it up with getting actual assists and he was called finished. Not sure what that makes Dembele so far.

Got to remember he’s injured so often that he’s probably 1/3 through his season in terms of games played already. Can always turn it around though.

Birdy

Considering that this barca team is only growing and qsg is at the turning point, he's a top class idiot, but thats something we already knew.
With XAvi at the helm, I would question that 'growing' you mention. Currently we are on stagnation.

As for QSG, the fact that they kicked out grannies Messi and Ney, and bought impressively this window in Dembele, Muani, Ramos upfront, but also Ugarte,Hernandez,Skriniar at DM/defence
shows a change of policy on the right track, which is def. work of Luis Campos, a master of squad building.

Their only remaining problem (a big one) is Mbape.
His diva acts, indiscipline on the pitch, and arrogance is holding the whole team back.
Let alone he is messing up with the tactics as he wants to play wherever he fancies
After he leaves for Madrid next summer, they will have a solid base to build a decent, and NON-TOXIC team for the first time after Kelaifi took charge

They still have holes in md, but a squad of Donaruma at GK, Hakimi-Skriniar-Hernandez-Mendes at D, Ugarte at DM, and Dembele-Ramos-Muani upfront is very promising

Morten

With XAvi at the helm, I would question that 'growing' you mention. Currently we are on stagnation.

As for QSG, the fact that they kicked out grannies Messi and Ney, and bought impressively this window in Dembele, Muani, Ramos upfront, but also Ugarte,Hernandez,Skriniar at DM/defence
shows a change of policy on the right track, which is def. work of Luis Campos, a master of squad building.

Their only remaining problem (a big one) is Mbape.
His diva acts, indiscipline on the pitch, and arrogance is holding the whole team back.
Let alone he is messing up with the tactics as he wants to play wherever he fancies
After he leaves for Madrid next summer, they will have a solid base to build a decent, and NON-TOXIC team for the first time after Kelaifi took charge

They still have holes in md, but a squad of Donaruma at GK, Hakimi-Skriniar-Hernandez-Mendes at D, Ugarte at DM, and Dembele-Ramos-Muani upfront is very promising

Right track my ass, if anything, PSG is regressing year after year, they are heading nowhere as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans