Paul Pogba

DrPepper

Yeah he came back from injury. But strangely was much better in the last 15 minutes, when he should've tired. Before he was rather disappointing tbh.

Alarcón

I hope Barca is watching this and reflect over the fact that Juve dismissed a bid for 80 freaking million for him.

You can be sure that Barça did not only watch this game but, as opposed to 90% of the people on here, other games of him as well, so they know what they're doing

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
this guys passing accuracy was like 40% and people want to sign him for like 100M to replace Xavi? Always knew he was overrated but had no idea he was this bad lol

Welcome back :) 100M is what Juve's president is asking, I think no one will pay that unless it's PSG in 2016.

Don Andrésº8

Yeah judge him on one game where he clearly isnt fit in a team playing shit.

Messi, Thiago, Suarez all allowed to be rusty.....not Pogba though.

i said 3 pages before, for me he is overrated not the next zidane how many think, i didnt judge him by this game i said the same 2 days ago.

G

Gasgas

this guys passing accuracy was like 40% and people want to sign him for like 100M to replace Xavi? Always knew he was overrated but had no idea he was this bad lol

Guess who is back :w000t:
I suggest you watch more pogba matches. That will give you a clear picture instead of just one match where he is clearly rusty and just back from injury,
There's a reason to why we are after him. Braida and co have watched him consistently and know what he can do and his potential is immense. And even as rusty as he was..he assisted the goal that sent juve through the final
But well you probably dont want us to sign anyone at all.

oggydude

I don't think he is technically talented enough to play for Barca, this guy is suited more to a PL side and would be worth a high fee if he turned out to be as good as Yaya but doubt he will ever reach the heights of Zidane.

Co0ter

What's with so many people judging him from this one game they've seen him? Good one. I don't like Poggerz much myself but people saying he's shit and basically admitting they've seen him once/a handful of times is completely and utterly ridiculous. He was very clearly not fit today.

I feel that there are only a handful of people that make logical posts on this forum- from the top of my head you and Jamdav are two of them, although I don't agree at times with the latter.

Home of Barca Fans