Paul Pogba

L

linetty

I'd take Pogba in a heartbeat. He has great technical ability, is strong, tall, very good shooter(let's face it our midfielders are terrible at scoring), young, and driven.
over Fabregas? I have a feeling recently that I'm surrounded by idiots...or maybe I'm the idiot?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'd take Pogba in a heartbeat. He has great technical ability, is strong, tall, very good shooter(let's face it our midfielders are terrible at scoring), young, and driven.
me too

A midfield combination of Busi, Pogba and Rafinha could rule the roost

Arsenal Fan

Fabregas is going to Manchester. I think LVG managing United will push him there even more.

:facepalm:He really isn't, I just can't see what Barca would gain by letting Fabregas go ? Xavi isn't getting any younger, Fabregas has said in the past he owe's everything to Wenger aswell as saying if for any reason he is surplus to requirements at you boys he'd only consider rejoining one club & that isn't in Manchester my friend

XaviMessiGirl

Do people even watch Pogba or is watching Youtube videos enough?

That's what I'm wondering... no doubt he has a ton of potential, probably one of the highest ceilings at least in Serie A. BUT, he had his brilliance at the beginning of the season and then sort of dropped off during the second half, save for a few moments. Not sure if it's overconfidence/complacence or if he just isn't ready to be a consistent starter at top level. And this is at Juve, that type of stuff would probably show even more at Barca.

I'm not saying we should never sign him, but I don't think he'd be suitable as more than a squad player at this time. Then again, if we wait for him to develop more his price tag will only go up.

Tomchin

That's what I'm wondering... no doubt he has a ton of potential, probably one of the highest ceilings at least in Serie A. BUT, he had his brilliance at the beginning of the season and then sort of dropped off during the second half, save for a few moments.
That sounds very Cesc-ish

Home of Barca Fans