Paul Pogba

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
That's what I'm wondering... no doubt he has a ton of potential, probably one of the highest ceilings at least in Serie A. BUT, he had his brilliance at the beginning of the season and then sort of dropped off during the second half, save for a few moments. Not sure if it's overconfidence/complacence or if he just isn't ready to be a consistent starter at top level. And this is at Juve, that type of stuff would probably show even more at Barca.

I'm not saying we should never sign him, but I don't think he'd be suitable as more than a squad player at this time. Then again, if we wait for him to develop more his price tag will only go up.
So this means we are replacing Cesc with a faster,younger and stronger version of him while balancing our black books

onzeXI

That's what I'm wondering... no doubt he has a ton of potential, probably one of the highest ceilings at least in Serie A. BUT, he had his brilliance at the beginning of the season and then sort of dropped off during the second half, save for a few moments. Not sure if it's overconfidence/complacence or if he just isn't ready to be a consistent starter at top level. And this is at Juve, that type of stuff would probably show even more at Barca.

I'm not saying we should never sign him, but I don't think he'd be suitable as more than a squad player at this time. Then again, if we wait for him to develop more his price tag will only go up.

I agree with you. He played well until Pirlo got hurt when he tried for one and a half games to play as a deep lying playmaker and was poor. After that, he wasn't the same player that he was in the first half of the season.

Shegzy

Unfortunately Ramsey was their best MFer ... better than Ozil, Cazorla, and Wilshere. They would be crazy to let him go.

maybe Wenger cesc fetish can convince them to let him go;Ramsey+15m for cesc and hope he doesn't flop like cesc or hleb or song

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Apparently Chelsea's top target. Won't happen but bye bye EPL if Pogba and Matic ever played together in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans