Paul Pogba

Obiaseti

Sport says that the real price for Pogba is actually:
1. 85 Millions for a transfer fee
2. 12 Million yearly for wages
3. and then, even 15 Millions extra to control his image rights which needs to paid to a certain Oualid Tanazefti

:rolleyes: They seriously think that he is a new Messi or something.
It seems that Pogba wants to copy Neymar's scandal.

Well, if those figures are accurate bullet dodged. It'd be wise to wait a season to see if we really need such a huge investment considering our team just won the treble.

khaled_a_d

Sport is just recycling old news and trying to give them few extra details
We aren't signing Pogba this summer.and if we are going to sign him next year we are set for long negotiation .those type of deals never get finalized so early

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How about we pay those 15m to his ex-agent and then give Pogba a salary of 5m net because there's no way in hell we or any club for that matter should do all that for him and still pay him 12m.

That'd be insane.

Besides, I'm unsure whether we actually should sign him now. His and Arda's signing would effectively shut down the doors for Samper.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he'd be better suited as a CM. I'd atleast want the coaches to give him a chance there.

khaled_a_d

I think he'd be better suited as a CM. I'd atleast want the coaches to give him a chance there.

This has been discussed a lot ,but 3 coaches now has said he is DM (Eusebio,Vinyals,Lucho) and Lucho asked last year if he thinks Samper better suited as CM and he dismissed the idea .even used S.Roberto and Gambua as CM while Samper as DM against Galaxy
I might happen and he switch position .but we can't make plans based on longshot

Morten

Sport says that the real price for Pogba is actually:
1. 85 Millions for a transfer fee
2. 12 Million yearly for wages
3. and then, even 15 Millions extra to control his image rights which needs to paid to a certain Oualid Tanazefti

:rolleyes: They seriously think that he is a new Messi or something.
It seems that Pogba wants to copy Neymar's scandal.
Hope you guys get him, good luck.

Alarcón

Still refuse to believe he wants 12 million net as that would put him behind only Messi as far as salaries go... but people on here only believe what fits their narrative so what I say is anyway in vain

anguy

Well Walcott got 140k/week today. That's almost 7.5 mil./yr. POUNDS NOT EUROS........ THEO WALCOTT......... No wonder Pogba wants 12 mil. This inflation is crazy.

Last edited:

anguy

Those pogba figures somewhat makes me happy laporta didn't win.

Well, financially I don't believe Turan's deal is much better. He's cheaper, but won't last very long. Young players can always be sold for good money to someone else. That's why Real sells so well. They buy younger players and if they let them go, they are still just 25-26, in their prime.

Home of Barca Fans