Paul Pogba

Bertus

MARCA reporting the same.

Don't get what they're gonna do with both Kroos and Pogba....

What Real needs all these midfielders for??!

8zl5rl.png

J

jurgo

will probably become best young player of the world cup, time to act :zubi:

Butaan4barca

i think we already have the best young midfielder for the next year. >rafina, i really think he is ready to take the full season on, including big matches. And when it comes to resting him hallovich/sampler can take a few minutes here and there.

denis suarez will be coming back in two seasons, see woo lee will be knocking the doors aswell. So i guess its a well planned smoth transition as far as our midfield is concerned.

so it makes no sense to buy any more young tiki taka illiterate midfielder

L

linetty

i think we already have the best young midfielder for the next year. >rafina, i really think he is ready to take the full season on, including big matches. And when it comes to resting him hallovich/sampler can take a few minutes here and there.

denis suarez will be coming back in two seasons, see woo lee will be knocking the doors aswell. So i guess its a well planned smoth transition as far as our midfield is concerned.

so it makes no sense to buy any more young tiki taka illiterate midfielder
rafina, hallovich, sampler, see woo lee - you spelt them all wrong. Are you dyslexic?

By the way, Seung-Woo Lee is a striker, not a midfielder.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
All those rumors and he's apparently staying at Juve. Who knows, maybe next season we'll bid for him

Home of Barca Fans