Paul Pogba

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
2 goals yesterday against Lazio. Think it's time to bring the GOAT to Barcelona.
OblongDelightfulBluebird.gif

IndelibleScientificKookaburra.gif

ShinyAggravatingGrouse.gif

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Whats up these with football ? Im sure the guy will hande every top team but im also sure as hell its not because of his goals. it seems these days you score you are the best , you dont score you are a scrub.

Morten

Juventus cruising in the title every season, im more interested in what the club, and the players does in europe.

Bertus

Mino Raiola was interviewed in La Politica nel Pallone on the Gr Parlamento channel.

My own translation. Feel free to correct it if needed:

Last summer, Juve turned down two very big offers. Now Pogba is a rising world class player and Juventus is a big enough club to keep him for a long time. That's why he signed a new contract there, but keeping a star is a difficult thing. I'm not really talking about Juve, but about the Serie A.

He's a true profesional. I see in him the same qualities I saw in Ibra and nedved: his mental, a strong body, a real talent, a self-sacrifice. He will win more than one Ballon d'Or. If he has a fee? No. You can't put a price on him. That's the role of the ones who want to buy him to do it.

As of today, he's the most expensive player in the world. His relationship with his club is excellent at the moment... Well at least till another club put an offer on the table.

Well... It's Raiola, alright. :lol:

At least Thwix should feel good about it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mino Raiola was interviewed in La Politica nel Pallone on the Gr Parlamento channel.

My own translation. Feel free to correct it if needed:

Well... It's Raiola, alright. :lol:

At least Thwix should feel good about it.

What do you personally think about Pogba?

Bertus

What do you personally think about Pogba?

Good but overrated. Listening to some people like Raiola, he's better than Ronaldo+Messi+Ibra combined.

He's french tho, so I advise people to wait and see, because new french stars tend to not be up to the hype as they get older.

And Raiola can say all he wants, Pogba is nowhere near as profesional as verratti for example. Pogba is well know to have had problems with his coaches. Verratti does not have any problems, and didn't have in the past either, even when Carlo yelled at him.

If I had to bet, I think Verratti will have a better CV in the end when all is said and done.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans