Paul Pogba

Trafalgar

Good but overrated. Listening to some people like Raiola, he's better than Ronaldo+Messi+Ibra combined.

He's french tho, so I advise people to wait and see, because new french stars tend to not be up to the hype as they get older.

And Raiola can say all he wants, Pogba is nowhere near as profesional as verratti for example. Pogba is well know to have had problems with his coaches. Verratti does not have any problems, and didn't have in the past either, even when Carlo yelled at him.

If I had to bet, I think Verratti will have a better CV in the end when all is said and done.
There is no way Veratti is better than Pogba

MaxY

Devil May Cry
The only thing Pogba has on Veratti is physique.

Pogba has better pace,shooting,heading,long shots,tackles,stamina,strenght and much more. Not to mention that he's younger(just a bit but still) and that he's french. Him being french is important for 3 reasons: 1. French players are usually hyped 2. Zidane 3. Benzema and Varane are also french which could be pretty big in getting him to come to RM.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Wtf he was united player? Why they sold him LOL

If I remember correctly he was pretty bad or mediocre and his attitude was similar to Balloteli's. He was arrogant,didn't want to train and kept asking for bigger wages over and over again.

Barcilliant

If I remember correctly he was pretty bad or mediocre and his attitude was similar to Balloteli's. He was arrogant,didn't want to train and kept asking for bigger wages over and over again.

I don't think so. He wanted first team football and Old Red Nose kept picking shitty players instead. Pogba became fed up and transferred.

Bufon said when they saw Pogba in training Juve players were shocked Utd sold him.

He has quality and can only get better.

Howes

Utd biggest mistake. I read somewhere that David Moyes and Utd worked out a £60mil deal to bring Pogba back to Utd that Juventus had accepted.

Robbie

He'll leave Italy eventually. Where he goes is anyone's guess. Almost every club with big money has his position filled

Empty

The closest thing to the next Yaya Toure. His presence would be a huge boon to our midfield (which is weak as shit right now).

Any one of Pogba, Veratti, Gundogan or Pjanic would be welcomed with open arms by me. And by the rest of the Cules, one would hope...

Home of Barca Fans