Paul Pogba

OVI9323

what happened ?

"Juventus and France midfielder Paul Pogba revealed on Sunday that he is being threatened and targeted for extortion by gangsters after his brother Mathias published a bizarre video online promising “big revelations” about the 2018 World Cup winner.

Pogba has told police that he was trapped by childhood friends and two hooded men with assault rifles, who demanded €17m from him."

And also, it is said that the Brother of Pogba will show video evidence that Pogba asked a marabout to put some bad luck spell on Mbappe for instance... Doesn't look good before WC

Horatio

You're welcome
"Juventus and France midfielder Paul Pogba revealed on Sunday that he is being threatened and targeted for extortion by gangsters after his brother Mathias published a bizarre video online promising “big revelations” about the 2018 World Cup winner.

Pogba has told police that he was trapped by childhood friends and two hooded men with assault rifles, who demanded €17m from him."

And also, it is said that the Brother of Pogba will show video evidence that Pogba asked a marabout to put some bad luck spell on Mbappe for instance... Doesn't look good before WC

It's his brother and some peepz demanding 17 million if I heard correctly. His brother is arguing they have been protecting Pogba from scandals for 17 year and want 1 million for every year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly in this case I think Paul Pogba is actually the victim here. I really, really doubt he had a witch cast a spell or some shit on Mbappe :lol: :lol:

OVI9323

And here is one of the tweet where is speak about Mbappe

[tw]https://twitter.com/LeMathiasPogba/status/1563998387116163081[/tw]

Kylian, now do you understand? I have nothing negative against you, my words are for your good, everything is true and proven, the marabou is known! Sorry to this brother, a so called muslim deep in witchcraft, it's never good to have a hypocrite and a traitor near you!

It's not about money: You implicated me in spite of myself, I almost died because of you, you left me in the hole while fleeing and you want to play the innocent, when everything is said people will see that there is no more coward, more traitor and more hypocrite than you on this earth.

Welp let's see how it goes and if there is really more video later

krakdol

I'm a French fan of the national team and Pogba but it's really really hard not to get depressed.

Every 2 years we have a new stupid story. 2015 we had Benzema blackmailing teammate Valbuena for a dwarf sex tape of him, now Pogba apparently was threatened with an assault rifle for another blackmail made by his own brother who wanted $13 million. Pogba may have asked a witch doctor to curse Mbappe (no idea why he would do that).

We had dumbass Anelka insulting the coach at half time in the world cup, a mole telling everything to the press, players going on strike during the same World Cup, Coman refusing to be subbed out at last Euro, the mother of Rabiot insulting Pogba's mother in the stands... All those people who grew up in our suburbs are so stupid and uneducated. I have no idea how they could won the World Cup in such a mess.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

They need to make French players go through Barca academy and they will become proper choir boys. Not sure if they will end up winning anything. Bad boys win more.

Sad that conflicts ruin French national team. They have the most talent by far.

Pogba and Mbappe hate each other?!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans