Paul Pogba

Porque

Probably trying to increase his offer from PSG. I don't think Pogba will want to continue living in Manchester and having to work harder under Pep when he can go to Paris, dye his hair pink and call himself Dennis Pogman.

Morten

Might be decent for them, i suppose, but Pep would surely lose his mind over the amount of times he loses possession in the middle of the park.

KingLeo10

Would be nearing Luis Pigo levels if it happened lol.

Nah, Figo from Barca to RM is a betrayal that can't be topped.

Because Barca - RM is an actual historical rivalry, unlike United - City (tinpot club)

Because Figo was in his prime and a tremendous player. Pogba nowhere close.

El Gato

Villarato!
Wait

Pogba under Pep

Haha

PS folk acting like this would be a betrayal - he's moving for free. Even Tevez could be argued a worse one even though he fell out with SAF at the time

Morten

Lol. Figo was the world best player and Barca's captain at that time. Pogba is a Manu flop.

United-fans probably prefers if he goes somewhere else, but doesn't seem like they like him much anyway, so would they really care? I don't know.

Devils

Lol. Figo was the world best player and Barca's captain at that time. Pogba is a Manu flop.

Pogba's history with United goes back over a decade though. From being their most prized youth prospect of last decade to being their most expensive transfer of all time.

He's a flop, but joining City for free would still be spitting in the face of United.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Probably trying to increase his offer from PSG. I don't think Pogba will want to continue living in Manchester and having to work harder under Pep when he can go to Paris, dye his hair pink and call himself Dennis Pogman.

Dennis Pogman :lol: :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Talks of him going to PSG.

PSG still at it buying one superstar after the other and expecting build a team with that.

Honestly this guy would fit in Psg, can chill for ligue matches and just focus on cl matches while having fun with his party boys teammates. Additonally he gets a lot of money.What more can a Pogba want ?

Home of Barca Fans