Pedro Rodriguez

Povikas

Brandon
mexican? but he's not wearing a sombrero
watch again

pedro17.png

Beast

The Observer
"If I had the opportunity to take one player from Barcelona to Real, then I would opt for Pedro,"
. "He is considered a striker, but does huge amounts of work further back to help his team. There is not very much talking about Pedro, but in fact he is one of the key players for the Catalans."
Marcelo

Silver

I still do think Villa and Messi are a level higher then him in finishing and consistency. Dont forget its only his 3rd season in la liga. He still can grow a lot. I wonder how he would play as CF or Deep Striker.

gingerless

"If I had the opportunity to take one player from Barcelona to Real, then I would opt for Pedro,"
. "He is considered a striker, but does huge amounts of work further back to help his team. There is not very much talking about Pedro, but in fact he is one of the key players for the Catalans."
Marcelo

this reminds me of pedro's goal in classico, and how marcelo was acting just before it :lol:

iced1776

Anyone else think he's been very ineffective the past month or so? He still runs his ass off but has had trouble doing anything positive with the ball lately. Pep should really be taking him off before Villa.

nickd

playing pretty bad recently.i think he will score against mallorca.he generally breaks the deadlock in very tight games.

BerkeleyBernie

Anyone else think he's been very ineffective the past month or so? He still runs his ass off but has had trouble doing anything positive with the ball lately. Pep should really be taking him off before Villa.

Ah jeez...so many posts about this player or that player being ineffective...don't you all realize Barça's is a team game? Just because a player isn't scoring or taking shots or doesn't see the ball much doesn't mean they are "ineffective." It just means the attack has shifted elsewhere, or the defenses are tighter. The only player who hasn't been playing up to their potential is Messi since the break (illness, exhaustion, who knows), and even at 40%, he still contributes.

Subbing is not just about production. Villa has 30 year old legs. Subbing him off protects him from injury and speeds recovery.

Home of Barca Fans