Pedro Rodriguez

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
"If I had the opportunity to take one player from Barcelona to Real, then I would opt for Pedro,"
. "He is considered a striker, but does huge amounts of work further back to help his team. There is not very much talking about Pedro, but in fact he is one of the key players for the Catalans."
Marcelo

Marcelo is smarter than I realized.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
while I agree, and while I like the praise for Pedro (Marcelo is similarly underappreciated for Real), the idea that given a choice of all Barca players he'd take Pedro and not Messi or Iniesta is funnies.

To his defense Madrid doesn't really need Messi. Messi and Ronaldo on the same team would be a trainwreck waiting to happen. It would be like Messi's problems with Argentina only magnified.

Pedro is the kind of guy who can get things done without demanding the ball, something that team is desperately missing without Higgy. And unlike Higgy, Pedro defends. Pedro is the kind of player Mourinho is gay for.

elizel

The goal today, OMG. :worthy: I literally grasped my monitor in shock haha. Totally thought it was going to sail way over the bar.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
who else thinks it was a deflection? It depends on what angle you view it from, but most of them clearly show some sort of deflection, because the way he took it, and the way it went it, it's weird, if anybody can get a good video in slow motion so that I can be sure, it would be very much appreciated...

F

Flavia

who else thinks it was a deflection? It depends on what angle you view it from, but most of them clearly show some sort of deflection, because the way he took it, and the way it went it, it's weird, if anybody can get a good video in slow motion so that I can be sure, it would be very much appreciated...

I've seen a lot of videos, and I still can't see a deflection. If you find one, post here.

Home of Barca Fans