Pedro Rodriguez

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Clinical finish, absolutely reckless challenge. If that had connected, Diarra'd have his foot broken.
Ya.. Lol just that once, I'd probably do the same, he got fouled and ref didn't call it, he got up but was angry, but above that he was great

E

estranged

Did very well, great finish on the goal and he looks to be getting his great form back, his bad pass led to the Madrid goal though...

fcbarcatenerife

I can't remember Madrid's goal exactly but I thought it was Mascherano who made a bad decision and passed it out to a player (Pedro?) who was covered by two blancos. He even had time on the ball, Javier should have punted it up the pitch in that situation.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I can't remember Madrid's goal exactly but I thought it was Mascherano who made a bad decision and passed it out to a player (Pedro?) who was covered by two blancos. He even had time on the ball, Javier should have punted it up the pitch in that situation.

Barca hardly play long balls from the back. Masche actually sent a fine pass to Pedro. Pedro just tried a dangerous pass to Xavi who was closed by Xabi Alonso who cut the pass and send it to Di Maria. Busquets was in a better postion to recieve the pass but Pedro made a mistake in that moment. Even you can see that after the goal was scored Pedro cover his head with his hands as he felt he made the first mistake that led to the goal.

karthik

Would place my money on Pedrito making a great impact on Saturday. Have more hopes of him scoring at Wembley and troubling United, than Leo n David. The Dark Knight of Barca and possibly The Dark Assassin of Man Utd. The more he is away from limelight the more we can expect from him.

M

mitkoa7x

I got a good feeling about his form for Saturday, he might deliver when we all need him the most.

Ocurrente

pedro always pedro!!! :worthy:
1306610878_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Home of Barca Fans