Pedro Rodriguez

desoe

I expect one more clinical goal from him until the end of the season (cough ... Wembley .. cough)

Come on, Pedro! Say your word again!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
don't think we'll see the best of Pedro 'til next season.

he's been affected deeply by whatever his injury was. he looks so anemic right now. his shots lack power, his touch is horrid and he hasn't got the strength or speed he used to. he was even trying to outdo Di Maria in a diving competition tonight which is MOST unlike him. he needs time to get back to full speed. and we should give him the games he needs, for sure, just so long as we bring Afellay on if he's not getting the job done - as we did tonight.

SoMa

ithink he needs to be benched, he was better as a super sub and his diving is really starting to annoy. at least i would start ibrahim who is physically stronger to play vs big defenders

e28makaveli

ithink he needs to be benched, he was better as a super sub and his diving is really starting to annoy. at least i would start ibrahim who is physically stronger to play vs big defenders

Agreed. Bench Pedro and send him to the gym to build some strength. Guy is too weak.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Is he simply not at 100%?...He's looked a shadow of late...And the theatrics, annoying as all hell but the battle between him & Marcelo was waging on for most of match

Moe