Pedro Rodriguez

impeh

Hi, its me..
im guessing he'll come in for thiago, needs a big game though, he hasnt really impressed me for ages.. :sherlock:

W

Worms

Maybe he needs some rest,those little skinny legs might be starting to get tired after a few years of chasing people like a maniac!

I often wondered if Pedro is really chasing down the opposition trying to get the ball back harder than his teammates or if it just appears that way because of the way he flings his arms around like a mad man.

winda

he is such a hard worker..he will run relentlessly everytime he is on the pitch. i hope he starts this game...

Gaines10

I often wondered if Pedro is really chasing down the opposition trying to get the ball back harder than his teammates or if it just appears that way because of the way he flings his arms around like a mad man.

His worth ethic is immense! lol but he sure does look crazy the way he throws his arms around...

I think he'll be on the score sheet tonight with Villa & Messi

coolasif

I can see Pep dropping him to field Thiago in midfield and play Cesc as False 9.Last match it worked fine for us so can see pep experimenting it once more.

Barcafan 2304

I can see Pep dropping him to field Thiago in midfield and play Cesc as False 9.Last match it worked fine for us so can see pep experimenting it once more.

Wouldn't be adverse to seeing that happen. To do it 2 games in a row might suggest that Pedro has some work to do to convince Pep he should be guaranteed a starting berth!

rmpcsl

Pedro would score that last chance.
He was playing so well pressing almost alone cause Messi/Cesc seemed tired.
Didn't understand Pep decision.

Home of Barca Fans