Pedro Rodriguez

B

barcelonista

I have seen an interview where he was asked which foot he prefers and he clearly said he is right-footed. You can tell from his dribblings too. He doesn't dribble with his left.

Edit: LOL, are you kidding? The sentence you quoted even says he is right-footed:

Although he usually plays the ball with his left foot, Pedro is actually right handed.

Last edited:
B

barcelonista

The sentence wouldn't make any sense starting with "ALTHOUGH" and saying he plays with left but "ACTUALLY ...", if they didn't mean that he's right-footed. I mean: Who cares about his hands? :lol: And can you be right-handed but left-footed? Nevertheless, he's right-footed. Dunno if I can find the interview again but I'm 100 % sure he confirmed that.

M

mitkoa7x

The sentence wouldn't make any sense starting with "ALTHOUGH" and saying he plays with left but "ACTUALLY ...", if they didn't mean that he's right-footed. I mean: Who cares about his hands? :lol: And can you be right-handed but left-footed? Nevertheless, he's right-footed. Dunno if I can find the interview again but I'm 100 % sure he confirmed that.

You never fall on your back do you...

W

Worms

Yes quite a few people are like this.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I believe Rafael Nadal is.

As far as I know Nadal is naturally right handed and right footed, he just was forced to play lefty from such a young age to get the most out of his limited skillset.

It's possible to train yourself like that if you start young enough, just like how Villa learned to use both feet equally well after breaking a leg.

My father also is a lefty but plays sports right handed, because it was practical for him as a kid.

catalan force

I hope his recent poor form with the club doesnot affect his chances with spain. I want him in the spanish starting 11 for the euros

catalan force

was sexy as fuck for spain yesterday, involved in two of the three goals with nice flicks and 1-2s with silva.:wub: could have bagged a hatrick for himself just couldnt finish. will always be underrated.

Home of Barca Fans