Pedro Rodriguez

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I must say for some unknown reason I just did not like Pedro at all, even though he has been very important in the past years. But since the start of the season I have turned around and I am a fan of Pedro. Finally starting to see he's not just a fast winger. Good stuff from him last couple of games.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
That chance....First touch was unreal, in fact it was so good, he had to hit the shot from underneath him, which perhaps disrupted the chance.

Very similar moment to his goal in the first leg, his touch to set up the finish was perfect from the long ball.

It's certainly nice to see Pedro as an important feature in our team again.

X

xaviniesta

i don't know how it should be done really, but pedro should play more centrally, or at least inside right winger. the more he is in the box the deadlier he is.

oz187

Pedro was awesome, so far this season I think he actually looks better than ever. Very sharp and also a lot stronger on the ball.

King Leo

Banned
Those long passes from Mascherano and the way Pedro has been so far this season is very promising stuff. I bet we will see a replay of this again this season. Have faith in Pedro, he will redeem himself for last year's disappearance.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i don't know how it should be done really, but pedro should play more centrally, or at least inside right winger. the more he is in the box the deadlier he is.

that position is given to sanchez on the other flank. i don't think both of them can play that position on each flank. one needs to play as outside winger ( i don't know why tactically but i've just noticed it, now and with villa-pedro when pedro went in villa went wing and the other way around)

if only one of alexis and pedro can play that position, i would perfer pedro being the one going in cause he's much better infront of goal

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
that position is given to sanchez on the other flank. i don't think both of them can play that position on each flank. one needs to play as outside winger ( i don't know why tactically but i've just noticed it, now and with villa-pedro when pedro went in villa went wing and the other way around)

if only one of alexis and pedro can play that position, i would perfer pedro being the one going in cause he's much better infront of goal

It's for keeping width. If both play a narrow game the wing backs have to storm forward

slim boogy

Don't see no reason why both pedro and the other winger can't come infield. If the ball is on the opposite flank to them they make an infield run.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Don't see no reason why both pedro and the other winger can't come infield. If the ball is on the opposite flank to them they make an infield run.

They "have" to stay close to the line in order to stretch the field of play and the opposition

oggmar

I am so so happy for Pedro, he really really seems to be on top form this season and thats great for him personally but also very important for the team.

Home of Barca Fans