Pedro Rodriguez

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Holy finishing, Batman!
Haha exactly my thoughts!

The man is just pure bliss and skill in front of the goal, cool as you can get. That goal against Madrid- the first touch, the finish- just sublime. Seems to have not only regained his form, but managed to become a better player. He has always been a fantastic finisher with a deadly first touch, but lately he is just impressive.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_ma1lf6AEgd1regdyro1_500.gif

trying to copy villa casually.

X

xaviniesta

my own little holy trinity (busquets, valdes and pedro) this year for me is the pedro year. i will make as much videos of him as possible. he deserves more highlight.

Passes with left foot: 20/21
Passes with right foot: 36/38
Passes with head: 1/1
Overall: 60/63 (95%)

Jelboo

I think Pedro will be very important for us this year. He had a rough patch but there's so much talent in that kid. Watch this space, guys.

Theconomist

I think Pedro will be very important for us this year. He had a rough patch but there's so much talent in that kid. Watch this space, guys.

That kid is 24 and in an alternative universes where he wouldn't be playing football he'd either have been working for 8 years or have a masters degree by now.

ShandyFFM

kinda surprising he player 90+ i expected villa for him... but villa stayed on the bench ... ok the 4-2-4 helped us win this thing... although i wish he would be a little bit more effectiv in front of goal

Home of Barca Fans