Pedro Rodriguez

BerkeleyBernie

Both Pedro and Iniesta are good at drawing fouls in the box with their quick reversals of direction. Great weapon against the parked buses.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_maamopktog1qh2a1qo1_r1_500.gif

Dervyx

Pedro had a great game yesterday, everything changed when him and Xavi came on. Also Pedro was the one who crossed the ball into penalty box when Xavi scored :wub:
MVP is back

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Pedro had a great game yesterday, everything changed when he and Xavi came on. Also Pedro was the one who crossed the ball into penalty box when Xavi scored

Yeah, I had him #2 in the MOTM thread, Funny no one else recognized his contribution, overshadowed by Xavi. But it was the two of them that changed the game- Xavi from inside the double-banked defenders and Pedro from the flank.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah, I had him #2 in the MOTM thread, Funny no one else recognized his contribution, overshadowed by Xavi. But it was the two of them that changed the game- Xavi from inside the double-banked defenders and Pedro from the flank.

I had him third, could have been second but I wanted a starter in the top 2

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So strange but perhaps when you're an expectant parent, it seems everyone is having children too...Yet, doesn't it seem like there's baby fever in the air?

CatalinR10

Barcelona attacker Pedro (25) will become a father before the end of the season. His girlfriend Carolina Martin is pregnant. [sport]

:wub:

Home of Barca Fans