Pedro Rodriguez

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Played very well and there were so many moments in the match where Spain were untouchable on the ball and were constantly slicing open the Belarus defense...The footage of the Belraus bench and coaches was pretty telling, even early in the match

Hleb actually played decent the few moments he had on the ball but they never really troubled Spain with much throughout

X

xaviniesta

i just guess thats his natural position, near to goal. he is just so dadly, make clever runs, put defence under pressure, good link up player...just like alexis. man, the coaching staff od barca have some serious thinking to do.

hellsangel1

We really could've used him last season. His class has always been undeniable, none of this really surprises me. Pep really fucked with his confidence last year by preferring kids or his own favourites (Cesc) over Pedro in important games last season.

X

xaviniesta

We really could've used him last season. His class has always been undeniable, none of this really surprises me. Pep really fucked with his confidence last year by preferring kids or his own favourites (Cesc) over Pedro in important games last season.

after the copa final he admitted that it was a mistake by him. luckily pedro isn't the kinda guy who pisses off when he doesn't get the minutes he deserves.

jairzinho

after the copa final he admitted that it was a mistake by him. luckily pedro isn't the kinda guy who pisses off when he doesn't get the minutes he deserves.

Yep. Thats why i like him. He has the attitude every type of coach would want from a striker. He is humble anddoesn't sulk if and when he has to come off the bench. His hattrick yesterday was fully deserved and i'm happy for him. :p

Science Kid

From being benched in favor of Cuenca and K-E-I-T-A against Chelsea,to starting in a competitive match for Spain and delivering a hat-trick....what a turnaround in just 5 months.

Thank you Del Bosque for resurrecting Pedro's confidence!

MaestroXavi

The servant
Xavi is a given, he's forever alone :(

Who else though? I feel like Puyol needs to reproduce, anyone else?

Xavi is one of the most discrete players when it comes to private life. It seems like his last relationship is 5 years old. Since then, he preferred to remain alone so he could dedicate himself to football. Although it seems pretty unusual for a football player to be alone, Xavi recently stated that this is why he managed to become one of the best players of the world.

“A girlfriend is demanding and she is also distracting. I ended my last relationship five years ago. Back then, I was only a reserve for Barcelona. I thought the age was to blame, that I am still young and I have to wait for my turn. It was not the case. Once I ended up with girls, my game got better.”

Of course, the tabloids hurried to proclaim Xavi as gay. It is not the case, and none of the accusations was proven. Maybe the most worried person about this aspect is Xavi’s mother, who thinks her boy must have a family and kids.

“Maybe he will decide once his career is over. For the moment, he only talks football, but I am certain this will change once somebody would enter his life.”

Papabeef

So happy to see him earn more respect Internationally! Hope Pedrito starts against France also. since the second part of last season he upped his game, even though was unlucky at times which cost us, but you can see his will and obviously he has the ability. MVP will be back soon !!

Home of Barca Fans