Pedro Rodriguez

tello

We really could've used him last season. His class has always been undeniable, none of this really surprises me. Pep really fucked with his confidence last year by preferring kids or his own favourites (Cesc) over Pedro in important games last season.

Those were due to injuries...

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Those were due to injuries...

he wasn't injured all season dude, Pep chose not to play him much when he was fit, it's as simple as that, injuries were the reason his form wasn't good, but him on the bench wasn't helping either.

abual3bed1

he wasn't injured all season dude, Pep chose not to play him much when he was fit, it's as simple as that, injuries were the reason his form wasn't good, but him on the bench wasn't helping either.

Pedro spent most of his season injured. Injuries that didn't help his form which caused Pep to bench him more often which Pep himself said later that he regrets benching him.

J

jiopi

Probably worst player on the pitch today. Lot of pointless running, and not once did I see him create anything from the wing, just back passing it every time.

J

jtmx12

Every player have bad games and Pedro is not excluded. Overall he been playing great the whole season, and I'm fine with him having one bad match.

The fact is that Tito always uses either Pedro+Messi or Villa+Messi but never all of them at the same time. Playing with 2 great forwarders is not enough (because technically the third, such as Tello or Alexis, don't really have much presence in the game, and defenses don't seem to care about them). I know that if we get our MVP trio again it will for some make things easier for Villa & Pedro to shine, because both of them will help each other to have more free spaces, and that includes Messi.

ehh, it was against a full defensive outfit. Even Messi's influence is inhibited against a team that parks it.

I'm not gonna write what I've said before. There's a fix for that and Tito did it last game. When that happens, play Villa as a 9 and problem fixed. However, Messi should go to the right wing when that happens and it would work even better. Imagine 4 defenders annoying Messi from the right: Villa will score easily. And if it's the opposite, Messi will score easily as well. Win win.

89Norcal

Every player have bad games and Pedro is not excluded. Overall he been playing great the whole season, and I'm fine with him having one bad match.

The fact is that Tito always uses either Pedro+Messi or Villa+Messi but never all of them at the same time. Playing with 2 great forwarders is not enough (because technically the third, such as Tello or Alexis, don't really have much presence in the game, and defenses don't seem to care about them). I know that if we get our MVP trio again it will for some make things easier for Villa & Pedro to shine, because both of them will help each other to have more free spaces, and that includes Messi.

I'm not gonna write what I've said before. There's a fix for that and Tito did it last game. When that happens, play Villa as a 9 and problem fixed. However, Messi should go to the right wing when that happens and it would work even better. Imagine 4 defenders annoying Messi from the right: Villa will score easily. And if it's the opposite, Messi will score easily as well. Win win.

I thought I remember Pedro, Messi and Villa getting some time together recently, can't remember which game. Surely Villa is fit by now..I wonder if Tito just feels obligated to let Villa fight for the start? And yes when Messi and Villa are together at full fitness we have something extra. Those two connect superbly when they are in sync with each other's play.

kostasgtc

when u guys will understand that when we face a team which parks the bus, the first and only job of the wingers is to stay on the line trying to make space for all the others to create?
AND as it seems its not an easy job considering that usually they are the first to be subbed.
hold on your critics a while specially when u talk about players who sacrifice themshelves for the team system fgs.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
when u guys will understand that when we face a team which parks the bus, the first and only job of the wingers is to stay on the line trying to make space for all the others to create?
AND as it seems its not an easy job considering that usually they are the first to be subbed.
hold on your critics a while specially when u talk about players who sacrifice themshelves for the team system fgs.

Well said... You should post more often...

pawanme10

I don't know what match everyone seems to be watching here, but Pedrito was great.
He beat his man more than once, hugged the touchline and provided much needed width, linked up with Adriano a couple of times and was a beast in pressing the opponent. Not to forget he made a great run down the center once which Xavi spotted and put in a through ball which wasn't accurate enough.
Over all great performance from Pedrito. I'm happy. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans