Pedro Rodriguez

ammarfcb

ze special one

tumblr_mdi10t0w4K1qmej6fo1_250.gif

impeh

Hi, its me..
pedro :worthy:

seems to be on fire for spain atm, hopefully he can start banging them in a bit more for us :wub:

has he been playing a different role orr? i havnt seen the last couple of spain games :(

UberNjufer

tito needs to change that formation,so many of our payers are underperfrming atm and it's not their fault.Messi in false 9 is really hurting pedros game

BerkeleyBernie

tito needs to change that formation,so many of our payers are underperfrming atm and it's not their fault.Messi in false 9 is really hurting pedros game

Pedro left, Villa center, Messi right (false winger). Messi can still drop into the midfield, as Alves will overlap. Villa will keep pressure against the centerbacks, which is currently lacking when Messi leaves the front line about 15 minutes into any game where he is not seeing the ball. Pedro can run counters on the left, or cut in with Alba overlapping.

SeloBarca

AGree, VIllanova really haveto figure out how to use Pedro better. Hes one of our better strikers yet he gets locked to a defensive role to cover for Alves.

X

xaviniesta

the second goal reminds me so much of this.

anyway, peeeedroooooo peeedrooooooooo peeedrooooooo :wub:

X

xaviniesta

calm down, when the important matches will come, del bosque will bench him and play cesc, torres and silva ahead of him.

Home of Barca Fans