Pedro Rodriguez

Ursegor

World Champion
calm down, when the important matches will come, del bosque will bench him and play cesc ahead of him.

You mean he's going to do a "Pep"? :pep:

diz7eoxw.jpg

Meitux

yeah recently,as he plays for spain he seems on fire but n barcelona in the last games hes pretty invisible.But thats not a reason to worry thought ... Pedro is Pedro :p

Last edited:
J

jtmx12

Villa is a killer, and Pedro is becoming one too, as deadly as Villa is. However, both players aren't scoring as much as they should in Barcelona because of one player. Everyone seems to think that it's cool to sacrifice 2 players over 1, I don't.

Tezemery

Villa is a killer, and Pedro is becoming one too, as deadly as Villa is. However, both players aren't scoring as much as they should in Barcelona because of one player. Everyone seems to think that it's cool to sacrifice 2 players over 1, I don't.
We won 2 champions league's, 3 league's, 2 copa del rey's and 2 club world cup's playing that way.
I do agree that its incredibly hard for anyone to play out wide for Barca though.

J

jtmx12

Exactly, past. What did we win last year, may I ask?

It's not just Pedro & Villa tho. I've seen Alexis play as a 9 a few times, and he's so much better there.

However, that place seems to be forbidden for every player not called Messi.

Last edited:

Henry_IB

Banned
Exactly, past. What did we win last year, may I ask?

It's not just Pedro & Villa tho. I've seen Alexis play as a 9 a few times, and he's so much better there.

However, that place seems to be forbidden for every player not called Messi.

Villa was out for the majority of the season due to injury and prior to his injury he played very poorly. Pedro was also in terrible form for a large part of the season. At that point, it did not make any sense to change a winning concept. We should swap up things a bit more now as messi is permantly marked by 3 people.

Ursegor

World Champion
Montanes (Zaragoza): "Pedro is like a motorcycle these days. I played with him, called him the other day to tell him to slow down a bit."

:pedro:

Home of Barca Fans