Pedro Rodriguez

abual3bed1

Finally. scored 2 and had 2 scratched off for offside. Having Alves on the right flank let him get more into the field and be closer to the goal.

-SG7-

Damn linesman, that 2nd offside should've been a goal...alves was no where near offside. Well played though pedro :beer2:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's great that he's found his scoring boots right when the UCL knockout stages are right around the corner. I hope he can keep it up.

F

Flavia

Damn linesman, that 2nd offside should've been a goal...alves was no where near offside. Well played though pedro :beer2:

Pedro was offside on that. The previous one should've counted, as Cesc wasn't offside.

X

xaviniesta

none of them were offside, but who cares if he keeps performing like this and has smile on his face.

El Guaje

could have easily been a hattrick if it weren't for linesman, great game!!

PEDRITO IS BACK!!!

I think its a little early to say that Pedro is "back". Yeah he scored 2 against a mediocre Espanyol side, but who knows, he might cut the scoring again... I hope he keeps it up and scores another 2-3 goals next game.

Meitux

I think its a little early to say that Pedro is "back". Yeah he scored 2 against a mediocre Espanyol side, but who knows, he might cut the scoring again... I hope he keeps it up and scores another 2-3 goals next game.
lets just dont be negative,those 2 goals will give him confidence for the next games

Stric

Being "back" is about confidence, as well, and I'm pretty sure scoring 2 goals and having another 2 almost in the bag will do wonders for him. Ever since he scored that first one, he was on fire.

CatalinR10

bt28dy

bt2bgv

bt2gzk

Irish_Cules

The finish for the 2nd one was one of pure confidence. Lets hope that stays and he keeps scoring goals. Considering how good the team has been without him scoring goals, its exciting to think of what is possible with him banging them in.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yup that was a trademark Pedro chip. Doesn't even a touch. It's curious that they always come after some sexy through pass.

X

xaviniesta

he is really master of those chip goals, have scored plenty of them. remeber a brace against saudi where he scored one with his left and the other with his right, similar of todays goal.

Home of Barca Fans