Pedro Rodriguez

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Nothing spectacular indeed, but took his goal well. That goal alone got him into my top 3, as our finishing was so woeful that without that goal it would have most likely been a draw.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
MOM?! He was generally very poor tonight. He took his goal well and had a nice shot towards the end, that was it! Don't get me wrong it's more than Henry offers, but his distribution and decision making let him down plenty of times today, plus that great chance he blazed over. Bojan should have replaced him much earlier IMO.

yes, MOM.

how many goals did we win by?

who scored that goal?

pedro.

that's enough to give him MOM. plus he was a decent goal threat for all the time he was on the pitch. can't believe he didn't score that tap-in after zlatan's shot/pass but it was excellent defending from lollo.

V

Valon

yes, MOM.

how many goals did we win by?

who scored that goal?

pedro.

that's enough to give him MOM. plus he was a decent goal threat for all the time he was on the pitch. can't believe he didn't score that tap-in after zlatan's shot/pass but it was excellent defending from lollo.

Exactly.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
That's a very black and white way of looking at it Meta. He was wasteful by and large, yes he took the goal brilliantly but that shouldn't mean his performance is showered with praise. As I already said he showed more than Thierry with a clear goal threat and energy but on the ball he was too often disappointing.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
That's a very black and white way of looking at it Meta. He was wasteful by and large, yes he took the goal brilliantly but that shouldn't mean his performance is showered with praise. As I already said he showed more than Thierry with a clear goal threat and energy but on the ball he was too often disappointing.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

but for me, scoring the only goal of a game that we didn't win via an epic rearguard action (which would give it to the keeper or CB's) I'd say he's worth the MOM.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
should have scored more... but nice finish with the gol and set others up very nicely.... offered sooooooo much more then henry.. thierry for the sake of the team should get comfy on the bench

desoe

Proved once again that he deserves a starting place in the team.

I think it's time to stop with this "he's our golden sub" bullshit. He was not a sub today and scored the ONLY goal in the game, bringing 3 points to us. He's clearly better than everything else we currently have for LW.

Even with missing some chances, the difference is that he's at least involved. Some people don't even get involved.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Nothing at special in the game, but it was the "man of the match" with his (more one...) goal. It wasn't his best game, but in the end he deserve the mention... :hooray:

Gwenier

Proved worthy. Been a threat. Much more noticeable, creative & motivated than Henry with all due respect. Our man. Hope to see him in the starting 11 next match.

Home of Barca Fans