Pedro Rodriguez

CatalinR10

lol @ barcaforum hating on a player who is trying his best every game. Other top teams would line up to have Pedro in their squad.

He is immense every game in the workrate department , he gives it all.

Spoiled fans , you dont deserve such a player.

Alarcón

I give up on him. I was wrong, may I join the sell Pedro club or is it too late for me?

Berkley is on his own now.

It's not too late, just shows you had patience with him, I actually thought that Lucho's arrival would make him better, stupid me

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
lol @ barcaforum hating on a player who is trying his best every game. Other top teams would line up to have Pedro in their squad.

He's not performing though. You're getting the typical overreaction here with the exaggerated calls to sell him like Pedro is some 3rd division scrub, but that notwithstanding, Pedro is simply not performing and should at the very least not be a starter any more.

Good thing Suarez is 4 games away.

André

4 years. 4 years some people keep saying the same: maybe he will get his form back! No! He won't be the same. He is pathetic. Munir was much better today. Deal with it.

L

linetty

:rolleyes:

spark

You left out his wall passes. Neymar and all the professionals rate him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure if Catalinutz is serious or not.....

Pedro is simply not performing. He should be dropped and Munir/Sandro should play more until Suarez is back.

Zangash

Banned
He's not performing though. You're getting the typical overreaction here with the exaggerated calls to sell him like Pedro is some 3rd division scrub, but that notwithstanding, Pedro is simply not performing and should at the very least not be a starter any more.

Pretty sure he's just daring to berkleybernie there.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

e97a1f.jpg

CatalinR10

You left out his wall passes. Neymar and all the professionals rate him.

Not sure if Catalinutz is serious or not.....

Pedro is simply not performing. He should be dropped and Munir/Sandro should play more until Suarez is back.

Pretty sure he's just daring to berkleybernie there.

Could be. Catalinutz is nothing if not a troll.

679.gif

giphy.gif

Zangash

Banned
I never thought I'd say this but Pedro has been so poor I actually miss Alexis.

We should ring up Wenger and offer him a trade. Tell him we've got a La Masia kiddo up for sale. Should make him tingle enough to sign the papers.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I never thought I'd say this but Pedro has been so poor I actually miss Alexis.

We should ring up Wenger and offer him a trade. Tell him we've got a La Masia kiddo up for sale. Should make him tingle enough to sign the papers.
He is already 27....

Home of Barca Fans