Pedro Rodriguez

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He is part of the collective dynamic unlike some players *cough* neymar *cough*.

Collective shit that is.

CatalinR10

I really don't understand why Pedro is still a Barca player?! I really don't get it.

La_Mas%C3%ADa_de_FC_Barcelona.JPG

2l8uvjc.jpg

f2sr39.jpg

11gsj89.jpg

Kerrybai

In fairness I still stand by selling Sanchez as he ca't warm the bench fro Suarez, but why did we let Gerard go to Sevilla whne Saurez is banned? He would be so much better than Pedro.

Zangash

Banned
He is already 27....

Well to most people over 40/50 people under 30 are still considered to be "Kids" a lot of the time, so it could work if the conversation is between 50+ year old Zubi and 60+ year old Wenger...

Dammit, just let me grasp for my straws in peace.

Zangash

Banned
In fairness I still stand by selling Sanchez as he ca't warm the bench fro Suarez, but why did we let Gerard go to Sevilla whne Saurez is banned? He would be so much better than Pedro.

At Sevilla he'll actually improve. If we'd have kept him here he'd still be better than Pedro (Obviously), but he wouldn't develop into the star he will probably become. Even now Munir's minutes are starting to dry up, while Deulofeu is starting to get more and more in Seville.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sad days to see one of my favorite players fading away.
When Suarez is released things will look even bleaker.

Povikas

Brandon
He didn't seem to lose the ball that often, and created spaces on some occasions + ran the field like he's used to.

Zangash

Banned
He didn't seem to lose the ball that often

Dude, he lost the ball every single time he got possession. Literally every time.

I guess I shouldn't say that, though. I did have to take a piss break and that piss break turned into a sit on the toilet, so I did miss roughly seven minutes or so of the first half.

F

Flavia

He didn't seem to lose the ball that often, and created spaces on some occasions + ran the field like he's used to.

He just ran, lost the ball, killed some counters... He didn't add anything. Munir did more in the minutes he had.

Home of Barca Fans