messi2140

6racies Xavi
He'll not play.

:troll:

Are you sure ?

ByjyZvrIYAAjB3X.jpg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I hope he plays to be honest. Should work his ass off and open up space for Leo and Neymar.
Then we sub him out for Suarez in the last 20 - 30 minutes if we are behind.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think having to mark Pedro instead of Suarez is much easier and something Ancelotti would prefer as well......

barcanuck

I hope he plays to be honest. Should work his ass off and open up space for Leo and Neymar.
Then we sub him out for Suarez in the last 20 - 30 minutes if we are behind.

How about no. He can't defend a set piece due to his midgetness, Suarez at least has a bit of height and can be useful for that reason alone. Let alone the fact Suarez destroyed the EPL last year.

Chong Li

If Suarez doesn't start we have to play some sort of 442, or Iniesta on the wing or whatever, but we can't afford to play a completely out of form Pedro.

Would be like starting with 10 men.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The only thing I really blame Lucho for (considering dropping Xavi or Iniesta, deserved or not, would lead to the media turning on him), is thinking Pedro still has any use.

Zangash

Banned
Sandro scores last game yet Pedro plays. Hate hierarchy seniority bull shit sometimes.

That's the only explanation, really. Bartra has been far and away better than Pique thus far yet Pique is given the chance to screw up our clasico hopes, and Sandro is twice the player this current Pedro is yet he doesn't make the match squad.

And don't even get me started on Roberto and Rafinha... :lol:

Home of Barca Fans