Pedro Rodriguez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why should I be a troll?

Okay, I read some of your previous posts, you genuinely think that Pedro is still good enough and has performed well and better than Sandro and Munir and is being made a scapegoat because yeah... his shit performances for such a long time definitely doesn't warrant him being called out.

God bless you.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
51DtW-SbX8L._UL1000_.jpg

M

Messi4life

Okay, I read some of your previous posts, you genuinely think that Pedro is still good enough and has performed well and better than Sandro and Munir and is being made a scapegoat because yeah... his shit performances for such a long time definitely doesn't warrant him being called out.

God bless you.
Maybe not good enough to be a starter but as a sub. Sandro and Munir are good players but they aren't Barca-material yet, they should go to another club on loan by me. And Pedro is being made a scapegoat desipe that contributes some good to Barca's offensive.

The last sentence was unnecessary to say because I don't believe God (with all due respect to religious people)...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There were reports before this season that Pedro would look to leave if he don't get much playing time.

Pepe Silvia

It's funny the player that no one really wants anymore was the only one who played like he wanted to win in the last 20 minutes of the game. He still should be sold, but this needed to be said. He is subpar for far too long, but I have always admired his desire to help the team and hustle. Problem is he just isn't good anymore.

CuleLife4Life

I'll cry tears of joy if we sell him. I'd rather we use his spot for Sandro or Munir to get some experiences in the 1st team in La Liga games.

DennyCrane

It's funny the player that no one really wants anymore was the only one who played like he wanted to win in the last 20 minutes of the game. He still should be sold, but this needed to be said. He is subpar for far too long, but I have always admired his desire to help the team and hustle. Problem is he just isn't good anymore.

He's probably finished. Although, his donkey-work down the wing will be appreciated once he's gone now that we've seen the future without it.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

This. Looked like he had more desire than anyone out there when he came on. Just a shame he is not that great ability wise.

Home of Barca Fans