Pedro Rodriguez

frog-fcb

He seems better on the left wing than the right side maybe it was getting free of alves and not having to worry so much about covering for him

BarcaVillain

The kid infuriates me at times and so far this season he's done nothing to convince me he deserved to stay and Deulofeu didn't deserve a chance. Credit where its due though, played well when he came on today.

Zangash

Banned
Had a good game when he came on, primarily because of the assist. His general play aside from that was pretty standard Pedro (Poor first touches, poor dribbling, required weekly epic fail, etc), but since he assisted Messi I'll hold back on harping over all that too much.

abual3bed1

Another good (better than earlier this season) cameo appearance. Maybe Lucho's decision to start Suarez at the Bernabeu ahead of him (being more match fit Than Suarez) has hit him in the face.

BerkeleyBernie

Another good (better than earlier this season) cameo appearance. Maybe Lucho's decision to start Suarez at the Bernabeu ahead of him (being more match fit Than Suarez) has hit him in the face.

The opposite. He was never going to compete with a marquee signing for a spot (Cesc, Neymar, and now Suarez). Now Suarez is starting eleven, Pedro can relax. Less self-pressure. Pedro's efficiency has never been a result of lack of effort. Trying *too* hard (on top of *always* working hard) is enough to push his accuracy/touch/etc off the mark.

aondoe

He has looked great coming on as a sub for the team. I never played pro obviously, but played competitive at the youth level. I hated coming off the bench. Adjusting to the pace of the game can be very difficult, but Pedro looked like the professional that he is. He worked hard, and looked dangerous in the 2nd AJax game as well as in the Celta lose. Really impressed.

Kerrybai

He has looked great coming on as a sub for the team. I never played pro obviously, but played competitive at the youth level. I hated coming off the bench. Adjusting to the pace of the game can be very difficult, but Pedro looked like the professional that he is. He worked hard, and looked dangerous in the 2nd AJax game as well as in the Celta lose. Really impressed.

That's exactly why we made the right decision to keep him over Alexis. Pedro's level is perfect for a squad player.

Home of Barca Fans