Pedro Rodriguez

Kerrybai

Another solid game, he has been better lately. Its a shame he couldn't get a goal but he's doing enough to earn a decent amount of minutes this season.

Zangash

Banned
Aside from the assist at the end he may as well not have been playing, but yeah, he was "Solid" if you compare it to his usual performances as a starter. That assist means he's finally brought his total goals + assists to Neymar's total against Sevilla, too, so... progress!

Darko

Don't know what "good" things he did except for the assist, he wasn't his usual useless self, but he was average. Not "good" IMO.

BerkeleyBernie

Good game, he played well but still is snake bitten at scoring.

I think he lacks a bit of striker's split-second instinct as well. He knew where the keeper was and judged correctly the angle to just beat the keeper's lunge with a carpet shot- which was also the angle that put it just wide of the post. If he had lifted the ball instead, or curled it a little, he wouldn't have had to try for such a tight angle.

barcanuck

I think he lacks a bit of striker's split-second instinct as well. He knew where the keeper was and judged correctly the angle to just beat the keeper's lunge with a carpet shot- which was also the angle that put it just wide of the post. If he had lifted the ball instead, or curled it a little, he wouldn't have had to try for such a tight angle.

He really has 0 confidence in his finish. How many times have we seen his silly little smile and him holding his head in disbelief in the past few years?

aondoe

He worked hard as usual against APOEL. I think if Pedro leaves he will perform very well for a team in the premiership, much like Alexi Sanchez is doing for Arsenal right now.

gatsu

Same here.
His pressing was good, but in terms of creativity his performance wasn't that good.

Creating spaces, good in triangle, smart movements and positioning, efficient defensive work, great vision, but yeah he was average, he didn't score and he can't perform Fifa's clown skills ;)

Home of Barca Fans