Pedro Rodriguez

Co0ter

He honestly played an absolute terrible game. Terrible.

Nice finish and key goal, once again. Other than that, toilet paper.

P.S. Please don't comment on his workrate and pressure on their defense. He is very bad at pressuring and doesn't really know when or how to do it. Reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog on crack.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He honestly played an absolute terrible game. Terrible.

Nice finish and key goal, once again. Other than that, toilet paper.

P.S. Please don't comment on his workrate and pressure on their defense. He is very bad at pressuring and doesn't really know when or how to do it. Reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog on crack.

totally disagree with the pressurising bit.

but agree with the rest...

B

badboybjörn

I too think he had a horrible game. However like somebody pointed out, he was beat down time and time again but he got up and eventually he got a chance and took it. I dont think his form is all that good the last games but hes a goalscorer for sure and thats what matters!

In his defence barca played a very tactical game tonight and he was left pretty lonely and isolated with those runs down the left.

V

Valon

He was better in the second half where he played RW, I think he's better at RW.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Whenever I want to criticize him he always ends up scoring and shutting me up...like today's game

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He provides better crosses with his right foot hence generally does better when on right providing very good width

El Mesías

Pedro's game reminds me of Micheal Owen, drifting out of game perofrming like shit but still manage to get on the scoresheet when given the chance.

jairzinho

i disagree with some that pedro had a terrible game. after all, he took his goal well and kept madrid's defence busy. Because of his speed on the counter attack, he kept Arbeloa from venturing too far up to support Ronaldo on the left. Apart from that he was quiet but not terrible.

Moe