Pedro Rodriguez

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Is Henry giving Pedro and Bojan finishing lessons? Thier pass-the-ball-into-the-net goals reminds me of the old Henry I missed

Ye true, at least Henry would still be providing sth. It still would make Henry a pretty damn expensive assistant coach.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
mejores_imagenes_Clasico.jpg

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
What a legend, took his goal beautifully. He was caught quite a few times by Real players, but he stood up to it and showed a really cool head when we needed it.

SeloBarca

pedro is young and just made the team, can expect him to be at Messis level

he works 100%, works for the team, has better technique then most in team AND is ambidextrous with a blistering shot on both feet

i see great stuff with this guy

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's a great finish from a great youth player but even better considering how poorly I rated his first half performance...Much better on the right it seems than the left...That elusive left winger role remains a hole for this side

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
genuine question...is he left footed or right footed? I know he can use them equally well, but if he were to take a penalty, which foot would he use?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
genuine question...is he left footed or right footed? I know he can use them equally well, but if he were to take a penalty, which foot would he use?

Good question, if I had to guess, I'd say he's right footed...But he is impressive with both, isn't he? :beer2:

very good finish for the goal, he is not really a winger to be honest, he has a good shot and blistering pace but i maybe not so much technical ability, however he has a good cool head in front of the goal.

B

beautifulgame

Be fair with the lad, he was getting thrown around like a rag doll for most of the game; it takes a lot of mental toughness to keep on pushing in that situation.

Culeee

He needs to bulk up a little as he gets bullied around the pitch too much and work on his passing/decision making. But he is still just 22 years old so lots of time to improve.. he has been great for us in terms of scoring important goals this season.. but he seems like the type that constantly wants to improve and doesnt let things get to his head.. so that gives me hope that he will get even better with time its only his first season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans