Pedro Rodriguez

xXKonan

Pedro's salary is an obstacle for his exit. Few clubs can offer him a deal for 4-5 years paying the same as he gets at Barcelona. [md]

Zangash

Banned
Why should he get a pay cut?

It's not about if he should or not. I just find it funny that he's seemingly more willing to sit on the bench for an entire season *just in case* one of MSN gets injured than play consistently for lower wages.

Alik

It's not about if he should or not. I just find it funny that he's seemingly more willing to sit on the bench for an entire season *just in case* one of MSN gets injured than play consistently for lower wages.

It means he'd rather have the money, than play more often. Anyway, I don't think he'll leave. If he doesn't make Euro 2016 squad, then he will leave in the summer for sure.

It says it's "an obstacle", not "Pedro will stay in Barcelona because he is unwilling to take pay cut". If he really end up stays purely because no one wants to pay his salary then you're right.

My point is that it shouldn't be an "either/or" situation. He is good enough to keep go to a club that where he'll keep his salary and play more often, and is negotiating for that.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It says it's "an obstacle", not "Pedro will stay in Barcelona because he is unwilling to take pay cut". If he really end up stays purely because no one wants to pay his salary then you're right.

My point is that it shouldn't be an "either/or" situation. He is good enough to keep go to a club that where he'll keep his salary and play more often, and is negotiating for that.

Yeah, I get that. But, in the end, I think he will stay for one more season.

xXKonan

Many clubs have shown interest in Barcelona winger Pedro (27), but it's unlikely that the new board will decide to sell him. [sport]

Zangash

Banned
It's most likely Sport being clueless yet again. and I noticed the Pedro Topic on the red cafe forums in the transfer section and man some United fans don't want Pedro at all :lol:

People on that forum are looking at a picture of him in confusion as they try to figure out if that's Pedro or a mistaken picture of Munir.

United fans. =x

Home of Barca Fans