Pedro Rodriguez

dakt

Man, can anyone stand in his defence for once. He has his limitations, just like any other friking player. But you cannot expect from someone who plays few games per season to explode on every opportunity he gets.
He was good. He was pressing, running well with and without the ball, but it's obvious he needs damn minutes on the pitch in actual competition to gain confidence and improve finishing. Consistency is the key here.
I love him and it's exactly because of that, that I want him to leave somewhere where he'll feel useful.

Zangash

Banned
Man, can anyone stand in his defence for once. He has his limitations, just like any other friking player. But you cannot expect from someone who plays few games per season to explode on every opportunity he gets.
He was good. He was pressing, running well with and without the ball, but it's obvious he needs damn minutes on the pitch in actual competition to gain confidence and improve finishing. Consistency is the key here.
I love him and it's exactly because of that, that I want him to leave somewhere where he'll feel useful.

Sergi Roberto gets a fraction of the minutes Pedro gets but has been far more useful to the team in those minutes.

BerkeleyBernie

He not look good yesterday then?

He was fine, actually less conservative than normal. Got some balls in across the face of goal against double-marking, won some corners with deflected cutback passes, took a shot from top of the box (blocked). I'd say Pedro and Rafinha were most likely to score (and of course, Suarez made the most of one of his few opportunities).

Last edited:
He was fine, actually less conservative than normal. Got some balls in across the face of goal against double-marking, won some corners with deflected cutback passes, took a shot from top of the box (blocked). I'd say Pedro and Rafinha were most likely to score (and of course, Suarez made the most of one of his few opportunities).

He was solid but I felt like he was upstaged by rafinha and thats not good. Being the most senior player on the pitch (Suarez and Rakitic just came) he should've been running the show like he tends to go in copa games/other games when MSN isnt playing. But the attacking fazes ran though rafinha including the goal in the first half. If he really wants to make his claim here he can't let Lucho think that Rafinha (Who should be playing in midfield) is the better option in attack when he needs to rest the main creative forces in attack (Neymar/Messi).

Kubala

Pedro is class and I hope he stays on and retires here. Humble, hard-working boy that rose from Barca B. Guy proved himself by helping win every possible title with Spain and Barca.
Great role model for kids who are hoping to make it at Barca one day.

Well said.

xXKonan

Several clubs are interested in Barcelona winger Pedro (27). Man United are not willing to pay his 30M buyout fee. [cope]

Home of Barca Fans