Pedro Rodriguez

God Serena

I've seen Xavi, Puyol, Valdes and Abidal leave in rapid succession. Players much more vital to the team than Pedro is now. It's sad to see a Barca legend go but we'll survive. Munir and Sandro will benefit greatly with his departure, as the small amount of minutes he got still served as a roadblock for the up and comers.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Can understand pedro's reaction but still it doesn't feel right to me. We don't know what exactly is happening off the pitch so better not overreact.

mazp

How has he been treated? It's not like the club isolated him from team. Plus, by all accounts everyone has been asking him to stay. Sport is garbage.

probably baseless rumors again. We'll know in some time i guess.

For my money, I'd say pedro was simply very emotional knowing that this was his last game ?
But that argument doesn't follow if pedro stays for the spanish supercup.

BerkeleyBernie

For my money, I'd say pedro was simply very emotional knowing that this was his last game ?
But that argument doesn't follow if pedro stays for the spanish supercup.

Could have been emotional just knowing it's *one* of his final games. Lifting the cup would make one think about the rest of the year to come, and not continuing to play alongside what's left of his professional family (Iniesta, Pique, Messi, Busquets, Alba, Alves, Mascherano). I'm sure he'll do well wherever he goes, but it won't be the same chemistry.

God Serena

[tw]631480850874519552[/tw]

How has the club treated him? The only way he's been "Mistreated" is by being benched for not having the same quality of MSN, which is something no forward in the world would be able to have. Him staying this long despite the club making it clear since 2012 that they were desperate to renew the front line to support Messi is the real reason he ended up on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans