Pedro Rodriguez

lessthanjake

We scored 4 goals without Neymar and Pedro in the starting lineup.

Sure. I'm not saying we'd always lose if one of MSN went down, but the chance of losing points in that situation is much higher without Pedro. Also, as for scoring 4 goals today, a good deal of that has to do with Messi being in a form that he won't be in every match. If Messi plays like he did in the first half, then yeah, we'll be fine no matter who's up front with him. But even Messi won't always play like that.

BerkeleyBernie

Sure. I'm not saying we'd always lose if one of MSN went down, but the chance of losing points in that situation is much higher without Pedro. Also, as for scoring 4 goals today, a good deal of that has to do with Messi being in a form that he won't be in every match. If Messi plays like he did in the first half, then yeah, we'll be fine no matter who's up front with him. But even Messi won't always play like that.

Rakitic-Busquets-Iniesta-Suarez-Messi-Pique-Alves are good enough to beat nearly all of Barça's opponents, no matter who else is on the pitch. Take out any of those players, and things get quite a bit more dicey (for now; I think Arda will be absolutely solid rotating in for Iniesta or Rakitic).

El Flaco

It's a great contrast to read the latest comments about Pedro, especially when he received a lot of shit last year.

slvtn

If he's really leaving, scoring the decisive goal in the super cup was the best farewell he could get. Not that I'm a big fan of him, but he's proven and good for some goals. The decision to leave the club in his situation is reasonable as well. Hope he does well at ManU.

Sasuke85

I love Pedro. He is no doubt a talented player. He is modest and quiet too. His football style is also perfectly suitable to us. Both Pedro and Barca don't want this parting.

However, if I were him, I would choose the same thing as he did.

Good luck Pedro. Thank you for everything :)

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
[tw]631432576759037952[/tw]

So maybe it's dragging for so long because Pedro just doesn't know which club to choose, United or City:thinking:

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

It would be great if he could stay for the games against Bilbao then leave.
F*ck ManUtd and their premier league games. I hate their looser club so I hope that our board is play hard ball with the rags.

slvtn

I'd be more happy to see him as a starter. He could easily be a solid player in the Bundesliga. Not sure if ManU, City or Chelsea will help to increase his success.

Barcadub

We need him for the Spanish Super Cup games anyway.

Which means we need him for the coming season.

Would be sad to see him leave. I think he is hurt himself about it.

Home of Barca Fans