Pedro Rodriguez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He had a clear one-on-one opportunity and he refused to take it but the lucky goal was a reward for his hard work... Pedro is really looking better than last season!

SeloBarca

Pedros playingstyle is so nice to watch, he has so much flow in his movements, and hes ambidextrous aswell. He should just shoot more from distance becouse he has a great shoot....aswell

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He had a clear one-on-one opportunity and he refused to take it but the lucky goal was a reward for his hard work... Pedro is really looking better than last season!

Yea I was screaming at the tv couldn't believe he didn't score that one. But he's only going to get better, last year was his breakout season. Now the real fun starts, he's got a lot more confidence and he's ready to make that leap to "world class" player. I expect a lot of good things from Pedrito.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The kid is missing from practice after having a tooth extracted...Hopefully, he's having some dental cosmetic work done

1206471717806502_206x261.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, Barca can´t afford to play without Pedro tomorrow. His workrate and fighting spirit surpasses everyone´s in the squad.

Barcafan 2304

Yip, he has to play. Its been a slight worry that up until the Pana game, he has largely been on the bench in the early part of the season. Hope that does not continue because he is a player that has earned his first team spot and place in the side.

dalitis8

Banned
Honestly, Barca can´t afford to play without Pedro tomorrow. His workrate and fighting spirit surpasses everyone´s in the squad.

100% agreed.

During the Pana game,I was most impressed by Pedro(well we all know how good Xavi,Messi,Iniesta are)...but Pedro may indeed be showing signs of making the leap to world-class status as a post above suggests...my expectations of this kid are have certainly been upped a notch or two..

Trequartista

The good

I want him to start,but I cant see this happening,Keita will play in midfield,Iniesta in the attack,Pep may pick David ahead of Pedro but for me in that match,I would pick Pedro ahead of Villa

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I'd be surprised if he started tomorrow.

Xavi and Keita are nailed on to start in midfield. One of Busquets or Mascherano, as well.

That leaves Messi, Iniesta and Villa up front.

Silver

i would go for

___________________Valdez________________
_Dani Alves___Piqué_____Puyol____maxwell___
_________________Busquets_______________
______Xavi__________________Iniesta________
_Pedro_____________Messi_____________Villa___

and I would bring Bojan last 20 minutes for villa
Keita for Pedro last 25 minutes
Maschereno for someone if were leading :p or Adriano for maxwell

nebeer

Love is All
i would go for

___________________Valdez________________
_Dani Alves___Piqué_____Puyol____maxwell___
_________________Busquets_______________
______Xavi__________________Iniesta________
_Pedro_____________Messi_____________Villa___

and I would bring Bojan last 20 minutes for villa
Keita for Pedro last 25 minutes
Maschereno for someone if were leading :p or Adriano for maxwell

I would like the same, but I would not bring on Bojan for Villa. I would put Mash on for someone later though.

Home of Barca Fans