Pedro Rodriguez

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
World's best player, best striker, player of the year, best and most consistent playmaker (evah!), all waiting for mighty Pedrito to do something and save them. Bravo, Pedro.

Barcafan 2304

World's best player, best striker, player of the year, best and most consistent playmaker (evah!), all waiting for mighty Pedrito to do something and save them. Bravo, Pedro.

Dont think anyone is claiming that but we are right to praise him. Last season was immense and he could be a star for us for years to come.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He looked lively when he came on. I hope he starts in midweek.

Right on! He had a very good impact in the game, too bad it wasn't enough because the team as a whole was not working... I had my doubts about Pedro to be honest, but his confidence is sky high and I think he will be key this season...

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Dont think anyone is claiming that but we are right to praise him. Last season was immense and he could be a star for us for years to come.

I really meant what I wrote, that was my praise for Pedro :)
Messi - world's best player, Iniesta - world player of the year, Xavi - best and... And seriously, the best thing to do with the ball was to give it to Pedro. That's how good he is.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

well put :)

One year ago when Pedro had a very good pre-season but looked lost when started in the league... I was like 'see? this is what would happen with inexperienced players!!' I firmly believed that Jeffren would go on to be a far better player than Pedro(Jeffren has skills, pace and he's got a fairly good shot too). But man, did Pedro prove me wrong or did Pedro prove me wrong!!? What a champion!!

I pray he maintains the level and has at least half the season he had last year... That way his confidence remains intact

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Some of his runs are ridic...

How he slalomed through Pana's defence at one point - just lovely.

Goal and an assist!

W

woobie

There are just a few other players that I enjoy watching more than Pedro.

+1. And the players I enjoy watching more mostly either play for Barca or have retired. Pedro just makes me smile when he plays, such a joy to watch him.

Seamus

Few good runs alright tonight, he needs to take more shots though, even if it goes straight at the keeper its worth it, he seems nearly afraid to shoot at times like.

Home of Barca Fans