Pedro Rodriguez

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I wouldn't trade Pedro for any other winger that's for sure.
People were saying others made Pedro look good but Pedrito is proving to be very good at providing assists. 10 so far this season.

last season he benefited from the space others created for him.

this season, after a tricky start, he's found his own niche and is creating his own space and opportunities very well. a truly superb player who sweats blood for every single inch he makes on the field.

Armando929

Would have been my pick for man of the match had he not been pulled so early. But its true that Bojan needs to get more playing time.

He was outstanding and perfectly in sync with the whole team and not just trying to do too much on his own as at times he would do.

Great performance.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's legit. Works real hard and is as sharp as anyone out there.

Definitely one of my favourite cantera products, especially because he wasn't some overhyped prospect but the one who defied the odds.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Outplayed Villa, IMO...MOTM, for me...Just such a phenomenal workrate, Pedro (no longer justifies the Pedrito! tag anymore, he's a man)...If we had a left sided player who could provide what he can and does on the right side?...Would be even a more lethal side, as hard as that might be to imagine

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Outplayed Villa, IMO...MOTM, for me...Just such a phenomenal workrate, Pedro (no longer justifies the Pedrito! tag anymore, he's a man)...If we had a left sided player who could provide what he can and does on the right side?...Would be even a more lethal side, as hard as that might be to imagine

Juan Mata... But seriously, with the signing of Ibi there's as much chance of signing Mata as is to get CR7 be a humble, down-to-earth boy. AAHHH for the first time I don't want Ibi :(

Throughout his time with different youth divisions of Barcelona Pedro didn't score as many goals as he did with the first team in his first year... AWESOME!! He's made for Pep Guardiola :D

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Mata is nothing like Pedro.

I still like Mata but 100% agree with this statement...Pedro is almost a 'new class' of winger...He's the James Brown of wingers - hardest working man in the biz

Plus, Afellay is coming at a fraction of what Mata would have...I really like the Ibi move

Home of Barca Fans