Pedro Rodriguez

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
he's not world-class, though, that's why he's so brilliant for us.

you know what I mean?

he just does his thing.

That's the speciality of a PEDRO!! A system player that he is, might not be very effective with others, but makes such a fucking huge impact with us!!

I was really worried about Pedro turning out to be those one-season wonders, moreso than losing out in the championship! But turns out that Pep really did take care of that aspect!!

V

VietNamCule

Love the guy very much. He may not be flashy as Messi or Iniesta but is a very good team player. He has a massive workrate and contribute well to the defending. He makes people completely forget the old Henry.

Love his face and his celeration as well :pedro:

sukhy

I thought he was awesome on Monday, I genuinely forgot how quick he was before he just started cutting inside and bursting past defenders!
BTW did Ronaldo really say ''Who are you?'' to Pedro?!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I thought he was awesome on Monday, I genuinely forgot how quick he was before he just started cutting inside and bursting past defenders!
BTW did Ronaldo really say ''Who are you?'' to Pedro?!

Yea he did say after the whole pushing Pep situation. Just goes to show how much he thinks he's the shit when he says that to a player who has managed to score against his team in the last two encounters while he's still to even score. What a pretentious douche.

sukhy

Yea he did say after the whole pushing Pep situation. Just goes to show how much he thinks he's the shit when he says that to a player who has managed to score against his team in the last two encounters while he's still to even score. What a pretentious douche.

I read on another forum that he replied with this:
"A world cup winner you fool who beat you on the way to the trophy. The only player to have scored a goal in all 6 competitions in a year."

gingerless

"A world cup winner you fool who beat you on the way to the trophy. The only player to have scored a goal in all 6 competitions in a year."

alright, now i know this is all bullshit

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

Lmao I wish Messi would have come along and told him that. Just better coming from Messi, cus Ronaldo's his bitch.

Moe