Pedro Rodriguez

Kohe321

I always knew pedro just plays better without having to be in Messi's shadow, his form for spain tells us this. When he plays with Messi he becomes his steward and it cuts his goalscoring abilities and dribbling abilities.

Neymar is the main creator, dribbler and scorer for Brazil, but with Messi he makes it work without becoming his "steward". Why couldn't Pedro do the same? The case with Pedro in Barca was quite a bit more complex than him "being held back by being in the shadow of Messi".

Last edited:

Bran the Greenseer

Neymar is the main creator, dribbler and scorer for Brazil, but with Messi he makes it work without becoming his "steward". Why couldn't Pedro do the same? The case with Pedro in Barca was quite a bit more complex than him "being held back by being in the shadow of Messi".

Well not to sound mean but Pedro isn't as good as Neymar and he always seemed to suffer more with Messi on the pitch. Like last season when messi was injured he played great, scoring hattricks even had a couple golazos. He just seemed to take more initiative.

God Serena

Yeah, Messi has been a key part of our attack since before Pedro was even promoted. Impossible to put the blame on him.

F

Flavia

Well not to sound mean but Pedro isn't as good as Neymar and he always seemed to suffer more with Messi on the pitch. Like last season when messi was injured he played great, scoring hattricks even had a couple golazos. He just seemed to take more initiative.

He was great from 2008 to 2011, playing alongside Messi. That wasn't a problem then, why was it more recently? I don't think that's it.

Epl style suits him better now too.

Bran the Greenseer

Yeah, Messi has been a key part of our attack since before Pedro was even promoted. Impossible to put the blame on him.

Not blaming Messi but not everyone can just come and play their game next to a player that has a gravity like Messi, Ronaldo affects players in much the same way.

Edit: [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION] Idk what happened for it to change it was just an observation in the difference between his form with Messi/our first team attack for the most part on the pitch and his form without them there. Cause at the same time he was being basically invisible for Barca he'd be fine for spain.

CatalinR10

I wish him the best of luck but these kind of performances don't impress me , as they don't with Cesc. Both were not starting material for Barca, but could play better at Chelsea than they could at Barca , so I'm not sad or pissed off that any of them left.

I wish Pedro more luck than Cesc because he didn't stay in the way of the team winning trophies.

raskolnikov

Another one of our superior technical players bossing it in the clumsy epl where there is endless space.

Change of scenery is exactly what Pedro needed though, he can get back to his prime form there.

CatalinR10

Omg fucking Pedro man. If he keeps this up he'l be competing for epl player of the season :facepalm:

ics70z.jpg

Home of Barca Fans