Pedro Rodriguez

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He does look Mexican, yeah.

What about the Rican and Dominican accents?
(And yeah, Canarian Spanish does sound like it's from the Caribbean, which I find weird)

Puerto Rican is similar, with Dominican having little in common to be honest. But Canary is almost exact at times it's scary. They even share similar jargon with us like calling the bus "guagua" (I believe Ricans and Dominicans also use this tho) or drawers "gabetas" which the rest of Spain doesn't use at all. Wouldn't be surprised if the Spanish who occupied the Caribbean were from the Canary Islands.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Puerto Rican is similar, with Dominican having little in common to be honest. But Canary is almost exact at times it's scary. They even share similar jargon with us like calling the bus "guagua" (I believe Ricans and Dominicans also use this tho) or drawers "gabetas" which the rest of Spain doesn't use at all. Wouldn't be surprised if the Spanish who occupied the Caribbean were from the Canary Islands.

Most of them were from the Canary Islands and Andalusia, yes (the Andalusian influence can be seen more in Mexico)

Caribbean Spanish drives me crazy, I really struggle understanding Pedro. :p

P

pedro113

Is there a photo of Pedro presenting his no. 17 fcb shirt? like e.g. Ibrahimovic?! :)

Galning

Is there a photo of Pedro presenting his no. 17 fcb shirt? like e.g. Ibrahimovic?! :)

No because Pedro was promoted from Barcelona B. He didn't get a presentation because he wasn't bought. But it could be possible that someone has a picture of him posing with his short.

Welcome by the way!

JonM

Pedro just has an infinite amount of energy. It's just amazing how he keeps going and going. He's really becoming an essential piece of the puzzle.

Too bad David wasted his great pass.

Koma

Great lad, his workrate, stamina and energy are amasing. Also, he improved his technique allot, we could expect even better games from him in the future.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pretty average performance today... Lost many balls, passing in the final third was woeful & the first touch was awful. Still he's at a stage in the best club in the world, where he's being rested every other game!! Truely inspirational person/player

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Remember this match because I would venture to say there won't be many like these from Pedro...We've grown so accustomed to him being as reliable as a Suisse timepiece that when he isn't firing on all cylinders ALL the time, it's strange to witness

And yet, he scored :lol:

gingerless

he scored because of his natural instinct. other than that he was pretty terrible, made a few really bad decisions on his passes which weren't very good today either

Home of Barca Fans